PDA

View Full Version : Parking at Boardwalk to go to ESPN Club

CarolinaWDWFan
04-30-2007, 12:00 PM
How does it work? Can you just tell the security guard you are wanting to go to the Boardwalk and they will let you park or do you have to take a bus to DTD or a park and then ride a Boardwalk bus?

Piglet822
04-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi, Brian :hi:

You can park at the Boardwalk if you're going to one of their clubs or restaurants. Just tell the security guard at the gate where you're going and show your photo ID.

wedrod
04-30-2007, 04:00 PM
We did this a few years ago. I think all we did was show our parking pass from POR and they let us into a special parking area outside the Boardwalk.We love the ESPN Zone. One of the best meals on the property for the price.

DisneyTeen
04-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Does this also work if you are going to Dinner and then to Jellyrolls, do they let you stay in this parking lot till last call?

bleukarma
04-30-2007, 04:43 PM
My brother and I drove over a few weeks ago and we just told the guard that we were eating at ESPN and he let us right one through. We weren't even a Disney resort guest as we just drove over from Tampa. If it's not allowed to park there if you aren't staying at the Boardwalk then I have no clue where you would park if you were just going to diner at one of the boardwalk restaurants.

Natazu
05-01-2007, 03:59 AM
Does this also work if you are going to Dinner and then to Jellyrolls, do they let you stay in this parking lot till last call?
Yeah, it's all good. Why is a DisneyTeen staying at Jellyrolls 'til last call, hmm?

WeLuvBuzz
05-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Most times we have gone we were permitted to park in the Boardwalk lot just by telling them we were going to the Boardwalk and the driver showing a photo id. Once or twice they had signs up directing us to park in a lot across the street that is right behind the gas station.