PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Characters, Pocahontas and HS Musical @ MGM

disneydaisy
04-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Our next trip to Disneyworld will be in October. Last time we were there we managed to see every princess except Pocahontas. DD (age 7) is planning on dressing up as her for the MNSSHP on October 16 and would love to meet her. Any clue where we can find her? DD is also a huge fan of Star Wars and would like to see Star Wars characters. Where can we find them? Finally, has anyone seen the HS Musical pep rally at MGM? What is it like, any inside tips of where to view it from. I am keeping this a secret from DD who is crazy about the movie and we want to "be in the right place at the right time" for this. Can't wait to see her face!

jodijo
04-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi! We found Pocahontas at Mk one morning standing in an alcove by Adventure land. However, AK has a Pocahontas show. I would definitely check that out.Have a great trip!

AuntDJ
04-30-2007, 09:22 AM
Last trip we saw Pocahantas at the AK in at Rafiki's Planet Watch ( I think that is the name), where you take the train to the Conservation station...and at the pirate/princess party. On a previous trip we saw her around Liberty Square, near the boat dock.

Star Wars characters- at MGM, between the Star Tours ride and store...We saw Darth Vader and two storm troopers.

HSM-while we never stopped to watch, we passed by several times. It seemed enjoyable in the terms of we were dancing to the music. Right in front of the HAT at MGM is where to be. The times should be published in your daily guide....I would get there about 15-30 min prior to get front and center...

DJ

like2workout
04-30-2007, 09:26 AM
pocahontas is at animal kingdom at conservation station everyday. that's the place you take the train over to and can go to a petting zoo. also in there daily are jiminy cricket and rafiki. i was there in march and saw pocahontas with meeko in front of the hat at mgm one evening about 6. that's the only time i've seen her there though. i think your best bet is at animal kingdom.

the high school musical pep rally is done several times a day at mgm in front of the hat. you can see it well as they are up on a big stage that rolls in.

disneydaisy
05-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the great info. I will make sure we head to the places mentioned.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Star Wars characters are most common at Star Wars weekends at MGM but those are over the summer and they start in June this year. In the past, I have seen Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Leia, Han, Bobo Fett, Jango Fett, Stormtroopers, and Chewbacca.