PDA

View Full Version : What is your.........

dolphinmickey9170
04-29-2007, 10:24 PM
What is your favorite WDW commercial?

Mine, you can find on the Lilo and Stitch DVD, but I remember seeing it on tv several years back. The boy and girl are talking about even more magic, Mom comes into their room and tells them it's bedtime, the little boy rolls around on the bed and says, "We're too excited to sleep!!" Then mom goes back to bed, lays down beside her husband (his eyes are closed) and asks if he is asleep. He comes back with, "Nope, too excited to sleep." The little boy replys with "I heard that." I just love it.

I am so excited, we leave in just 5 days.

Sorry, didn't realize I was in the wrong forum.....thanks for the ride!! WOOOHOOOO

DMApixie
04-30-2007, 01:29 AM
That's my favorite one too. And I'm too excited to sleep 'cause we leave in 9 days and the kids still don't know! :secret:

Although not specifically Disney, I am currently enjoying the "Orlando" commercials where the mom becomes a kid with the daughter and the other one where the dad becomes a kid with the son...all while enjoying the different theme parks in Orlando.

poeticeclipse
04-30-2007, 11:18 AM
My favorite is actually from the 90's (mid 90's I think). The little girl and her parents are meeting characters and going on rides and all that. Then it's nighttime and the dad says "So, I guess you've met just about everybody." The girl has this sad pouty face and she looks down, sees something, her mouth opens, eyes wander up, and then she sees Mickey right in front of her. She gives Mickey a hug and says "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you." :cloud9: The best!

Figgyluv03
04-30-2007, 12:41 PM
My favorite is actually from the 90's (mid 90's I think). The little girl and her parents are meeting characters and going on rides and all that. Then it's nighttime and the dad says "So, I guess you've met just about everybody." The girl has this sad pouty face and she looks down, sees something, her mouth opens, eyes wander up, and then she sees Mickey right in front of her. She gives Mickey a hug and says "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you." :cloud9: The best!
I got goose bumps just reading this! This is my alltime favorite commercial.

MissMaryPoppins
04-30-2007, 09:22 PM
I love the commercial from the Super Bowl last year with all the guys practicing how they'll say "I'm going to Disney World".

Joy

Red Randal
04-30-2007, 10:14 PM
I was going to tout the awesomeness of the really old "Let It Snow" commercials (I'm thinking circa 1992) until poeticeclipse reminded me of that amazing one with the little girl and Mickey.

I also really love the recent ones with the kids seeing their dreams (the pirates, princesses, etc.) and the one that aired during the Christmas parade (and I think a few other times) with the various "cast members" (pirates, ghosts, etc.) punching in at the start of the day.

BrerSchultzy
05-01-2007, 11:30 AM
My wife LOVES the one where the mom and dad are looking at prices on line, as Cinderella's Coach approaches their house. Then they realize they can afford to go, and the kids see the coach in their front lawn. It makes her bawl every time (and now that she's pregnant, we actually have to turn the channel when it comes on, because it's almost too much).

Cinderelley
05-01-2007, 04:27 PM
My DH and I wrestle for the remote control when a Disney commercial comes on now. He's trying to change it before I say "Can we go back now?":D

My favorite is actually a commercial for Disneyland, so I don't know how many people on the east side of the U.S. would have seen it. It showed a dog riding all the rides in his dreams. It was really cute. Now when our dogs are moving or making noises in their sleep, we say that they're dreaming of disney. Speaking of which, I told the kids I would go photoshop some pics of the dogs on the disney rides. I better go get busy.

Kate In Wonderland
05-01-2007, 07:30 PM
I have 2 favorites.

The first is the one where at the beginning it's Beast sitting in a chair, and then he turns into a guy who doesn't look too happy about being at WDW. And it shows he and his wife going through the parks, etc. And by the end of the episode he's skipping through the parks. That commercial reminds me of my DH. Our first trip he wasn't into Disney, but that all changed!

My second favorite is the one with the dogs. I think that's so cute!

And I agree with everyone about the girl "I've been waiting my whole life to meet you" - such a cute commercial.