PDA

View Full Version : new Lilo and Stitch ride

ghost999
04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
alright i know that most of you on this don't like the stitch ride. so i will give you a chance to say some ideas that would replace it or a new lilo and stitch ride. :mickey: have fun with this topic.

mac badger
04-29-2007, 09:19 PM
ive always thought they should have a lilo and stitch ride in adventure land. the wonderful hand drawn hawaiian backgrounds in the movie would fit right into that land. and what do you know, one of the songs from the movie is "hawaiian roller coaster ride' about surfing, so i think an ocean/hawaiian/surfing themed coaster, not too wild but kid friendly, could be really nice.

tiaramom
04-29-2007, 09:37 PM
I would also love to see an Hawaiian Themed ride( kid friendly) Smooth and serene like that in Its a small World - but with mountains and and the sun ( feel the heat, smell the flowers of Plumeria in the air) A all sensory ride. A canoe ride - Hawaiian style- indoors ( looks outdoors) A real relaxing ride.. Nothing too WILD- back to nature. It would go nice next to the dole whips they sell at MK. Maybe it wouldnt draw the crowds like an upbeat ride though. I know I like the relaxing ones- but i dont make up the masses that enjoy the big rides that are wild and crazy. Oh well...

Makusu
04-29-2007, 11:50 PM
I always thought that adventureland would be the best place for a stitch ride.

Anything to have left Alien alone. :(

Dakota Rose
04-30-2007, 12:18 AM
I love the Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride song. When I hula'd back in CA the keiki (kids) in our group danced to that song.

Anyhow, I think you could also do a simulator ride kind of like Soarin'. This time you're on a surfboard instead of a hang-glider. Besides plumeria (you'd have to get a really good scent b/c all the store bought plumeria scents don't smell like plumeria at all), you could also smell the sweet ferns and salty ocean. And you could feel the wind from the leeward coast and see the humuhumunukunukuapua'a fish.

And of course, you'd exit the ride into a farmers market of fresh fruit and there'd be a CM there dressed as the sunburned chubby guy with the perpetually melting ice cream.

Vanlandingham
04-30-2007, 08:58 AM
For all intensive purposes I could do without an L&S themed ride besides what they already have (which I'm just not a fan of). Though I can understand why the demand for such a thing might be present.

magicman
04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Make it a portal/transport to Narnia with the white witch trying to cause some mayhem & mischief.

ghost999
04-30-2007, 06:58 PM
yeah, i could see the white witch in L&S. she could go around freezing everything. :mickey: