PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP advance ticket purchase??

r4kids
04-29-2007, 08:49 PM
It says the advance prices are $7 off the gate price. The $7 off is not available for the night we are going 9/28. Is there a reason for this? :confused: Do we have to wait until we get there to purchase tickets? We bought them last year in advance, why is it different this year? Do you think they will sell out quicker because they were released earlier than last year?:mickey:

Seasonscraps
04-29-2007, 09:50 PM
There's probably no discount because 9/28 is a Friday night and would sell well without the discount. You can still purchase them in advance. This happened to us last year the the Christmas Party.

GrmGrninGost
04-29-2007, 11:12 PM
I would say there's no discount because they're expecting a good crowd. You should be able to purchase any of the party tickets in advance, and I would do so ASAP . The MNSSHP is becoming a very popular event and many of them do sell out.

MMouse6937
04-30-2007, 10:56 AM
I also am surprised that there is no advanced discount available for the part on 9/21. It's so far away from Halloween that I can't imagine tons of people will be there, but oh well, we're still going!! I'll get our tickets tomorrow so I know we're good to go. Thanks for asking the question I was thinking!! :thumbsup:

McGoofy
04-30-2007, 02:58 PM
I also am surprised that there is no advanced discount available for the part on 9/21. It's so far away from Halloween that I can't imagine tons of people will be there, but oh well, we're still going!! I'll get our tickets tomorrow so I know we're good to go. Thanks for asking the question I was thinking!! :thumbsup:

Last year we were there during September. The parks were much more crowded than they used to be in September. The parties were sold out at certain times in September because they fell at the same time as the free dining plan dates. Disney is doing the same thing this year with the free dining, so I am guessing there are no discounts on certain days because they are expecting big crowds again. I am planning on getting tickets for October 31--Halloween night. That night always sells out, so naturally they have no discount available for that night.:( Supply and demand--that's what it is all about!

McGoofy
04-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention in my above post. Yes, you can purchase the tickets in advance. There is just no "advanced purchase" discount.

Minnie4me
04-30-2007, 03:02 PM
How do I go about purchasing tickets?

Is there a special number I need to call?

Many thanks!

MMouse6937
04-30-2007, 11:31 PM
You call 1-407-W-Disney for advanced tickets. There is a DVC or AP discount, if you have one of those. Can't wait to call tomorrow and get my tickets!!! :mickey: