PDA

View Full Version : Planning ahead - campfire time in Dec?

wdw_bound
04-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Our original plan was to eat at WCC on arrival evening and then hit MK for EMH (I know EMH is subject to change, but it is usually on a Sunday night at MK). With the recently released MVMCP dates, there will not be Sunday EMH at MK. We are doing the party later in the week. So I was thinking about dinner at WCC, followed by the campfire. WCC starts serving dinner at 5. Does the sing-along start earlier in the winter? Trying to decide if we can have a leisurely dinner and still get to the campfire in time for :chipdale: . Thanks!:mickey:

faline
04-30-2007, 05:42 AM
Here's the information Ron posted when he put up the movie list last December:

A December night at Fort Wilderness, fun with Chip & Dale, and a Disney movie. What could be better after a busy day in the parks. Temperatures can be chilly, or even cold by Florida standards, so plan on bringing sweaters, jackets and a blanket to sit under as you enjoy hot marshmallows and smores. The campfire lighting will be at 6:30 pm nightly. The Sing-a-long starts at 7:00, and the movie will begin at approximately 7:40. A second movie will be shown on Friday and Saturday nights.

ibrowse17
04-30-2007, 09:09 AM
You should be able to make it, but might be a little rushed. If you have a site to set up, then you might not make it. Hope you make it, and have a great trip:thumbsup:

Camping Mom
05-06-2007, 10:45 PM
We will be going in December and my DS are not little anymore. We have always talked of doing the movie and never have. They are now telling me that we ARE for sure going to do it. Now two of these DS are in their 20's and one will be 20 on his next birthday. WDW is the only place we can say we are going and they say WHEN?!