PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur Photo

BananaAnna838
04-29-2007, 11:13 AM
Dinosaur is one of my favorite rides! The first time I rode it, the place where they take your picture where the dinosaur jumps out at you really scared me. :blush: But now that I know where it is, I'm not as scared any more, which doesn't make for that funny of a picture. But! The dinosaur at the very end of the ride gets me every single time! I always jump really bad on that one. I alway think that would be a better place for the camera.

But either way...what a great ride :thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-29-2007, 11:44 AM
That last dinosaur gets me every time. My heart pounds! Actually, I still get pretty scared by the time the camera dinosaur comes out, too. The whole ride gives me such a thrill. I get caught up in it. What fun!

bleukarma
04-29-2007, 12:22 PM
The first and last time I rode Dinosaur I was with my exboyfriend. The dinosaur jumped out and I jumped and put my head on his shoulder. In the picture you have a family in front of us that look like they're having fun and then me with my head down against my (ex)boyfriends shoulder! haha! Here I am a 26 year old adult with my head burried in someones shoulder because I was scared of a dinosaur! Everybody else that saw the picture thought it was funny too. I was so embarrased!

ariel03
04-29-2007, 12:38 PM
I have a good story about dinosuar. When my mom and I went last year we where riding with a family that filled the car. The mom had the little girl about 4 on the outside on the dinosaur side so i let her know what to expect and that she should move her inside the vehical so she woun't be as scared. The funny part was when I said this one of the teenage girls in the back that was part of this family freaked out and starting crying begging for her dad to trade spots with her. The picture of the ride was hilarious and we bought it. The 4 your old did fine in the middle but the teenage girl was on the far side away from the dinosaur and was burrided in the laps of the people next to her. :funny:

GoofeyAtDisney
04-29-2007, 12:42 PM
I love this ride! One of my favorite at AK! Me and my mom (Im 15) went on it 3 times in a row because there was no line and that dinosaur scared me everytime!

dumbo ears
04-29-2007, 01:25 PM
to me the first time i rode it the part where it takes your picture didn't scare me. then when i rode it again it scared me because i knew it was coming. weird:confused: