PDA

View Full Version : Sea World - How Much Time

shecky66
04-29-2007, 10:29 AM
As many times as we've been to Florida, we've never been to Sea World. We'll be in Orlando this August from the 21st through ther 28th. If we go to Sea World during that week, will we need one or tow days to see everything?

StillSimbaGirl
04-29-2007, 04:36 PM
without children - 1 day;

with kids - two days - if only so they can spend 1/2 a day at Shamu's Happy Harbor (I totally believe in allowing kids to relax and enjoy their time too - and not be forced from one thing to another on the premise that we gotta get our $$ worth - but that's me!)!

But usually all Sea World tickets are for 2 days anyway!

Magic Smiles
05-03-2007, 10:26 AM
It would really depend on how many of the shows you would want to see. It is really difficult to see all the shows in one day, due to the scheduling of the show times.

JPL
05-03-2007, 10:38 AM
I usually spend a day when I go. And I mean a morning to night day. I like to see both Shamu shows the day version as well as the evening performance. If you are really into marine life you could easily spend a 1 1/2 days there exploring and taking it all in.

Rockstar Boyfriends
05-04-2007, 03:00 PM
For the first time Sea World visitor, I'd recommend at least 1 1/2 days. There's a lot of ground to cover. You can do it in 1 day, but you'll miss a few things.

bleukarma
05-04-2007, 04:22 PM
I was at SeaWorld a few weeks ago and I arrived there at 9:30 and left around 5:30. We did everything BUT the shows. Not one show. If you want to see Shamu it’s about a 45 minute wait and we kept showing up after the stadium was full. We just kept getting preoccupied with other stuff to sit in on any of the shows. So if you want to do everything, I would suggest at least one day. We did however have a leisurely lunch with free beer at the hospitality house and spent a large amount of time at the dolphin and sting ray petting pools. But I think if you want to do everything then you will need more then one day. Do I think it’s worth more then one day’s admission? No. But I believe they are doing a thing where you can come back for the next day for free, or really cheap.

merlinmagic4
05-05-2007, 07:12 AM
The second day is free so we are hoping to stretch it into two days in November since we are staying right across the street! The last time we went in 2005 we went only one day. Either way works!

Mom2princesses
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
We usually spend a day there. But we don't get to do/see everything. We do two or three shows and spend a lot of time by the dolphin petting pool. I agree with others that if you want to see everything including all shows you will need at least 1 1/2 days probably 2.

Have fun!

JRocker
05-13-2007, 09:31 AM
My family will spend a day there and skip a few things. But we have been to Sea World several times.
If you want to see all of the shows, ride all the rides, and go through all of the exhibits, two days is a must. And worth it IMO.

Do I think it’s worth more then one day’s admission? No.
I think if you had seen the shows your opinion would change. That is, after all, why the park is there.