PDA

View Full Version : Update on our situation

NewmanFamily6
04-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Ok so last time I posted about our cruise I advised you all that DVC had quoted me one number of points but updated my DVC page with a much higher number of points for the cruise. I finally received a response today and apparently the CM who gave me the quote of 514 points did not count 2 of my children as adults. (We had to get 2 rooms & apparently the 2nd person in each room is counted as an adult regardless of age) So it really was supposed to be 656 points. However they said that DCL would be honoring my original quote of 514 points since it was a misunderstanding. I really did not expect them to do this-What amazing Customer Service:mickey:

GreenBeetle
04-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Love to hear stories like that. Yay DVC! :yay:

ElenitaB
04-29-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm so glad that this worked out for you and that DVC honored the original quote! :thumbsup:

TammiMcMan
04-29-2007, 09:07 PM
(We had to get 2 rooms & apparently the 2nd person in each room is counted as an adult regardless of age)Absolutely true, 1st and 2nd guest in a room are considered "adults" in terms of pricing.

However they said that DCL would be honoring my original quote of 514 points since it was a misunderstanding. Good for Disney, that's excellent customer service.

Tinkermom
04-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Yay!:thumbsup: