PDA

View Full Version : Let's start a list of who is going!

Dsnygirl
04-29-2007, 09:56 AM
:mickey3: I hope it is okay to start this new thread - I thought it might be a good idea, since the other one I started was last fall, and so many of us that posted weren't sure if we were going to be able to make it!!

Now that it's so much closer (YEAH!! :minnie: ) I thought it might be fun to get a list going of everyone who knows they'll be attending, so we can all see who we'll be meeting!

I'll start - we're going!! :D My DH and I will be there the 11th-14th, and we (okay, mostly me, but he's getting excited :) ) can't wait! I've haven't met anyone from I'cot in person yet, and I think that it's going to be a great weekend.

So - who's next??

DisneyDudet
04-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Its me (aka Morgan) and I'm 23 ( I thought you'd like to know... I'm one of the younger members!).
And my parents. They wish to not disclose their ages. :)

We're trying to get some friends to come along w/ us, but, for now, it looks like its just us three. Well be there Oct 12-16!

Mousefever
04-29-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm Amy, 35, and I will be there 10/12-15. It's my first time at an Intercot meet!

:dory:

tundramom
04-29-2007, 10:53 PM
We'll be there the 12-20th! hope to be able to take in some of the festivities:thumbsup:

Natazu
04-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Rachel and I are planning Oct 8 - Oct 25.
PftS on 13th & 20th, MNSSHP on 14th & 23rd.

BronxTigger
04-30-2007, 05:32 AM
DH and I will be there October 12 (late!) to the 14th. Yay!

tiggermania
04-30-2007, 06:12 AM
DH and I will most definitely be there as long as were not working those days. Heck we live here so we'll be here and hopefully get to go to some of the activites. Can't wait to see some of you intercotee's.:mickey:

Melanie
04-30-2007, 06:29 AM
I'm coming alone as well, but won't be alone for long! :grouphug: :marg:

BethieTink
04-30-2007, 09:17 AM
DH and I will be there from Oct. 5 -15th. Not sure what all we will be doing, but we will definitely be there for some of it. The Illuminations party sounds divine. :cloud9:

Carol
04-30-2007, 09:19 AM
I'll be there. :cool:

brad192
04-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh yeah, I wouldn't miss this for anything. I'll be there the 9th thru the 16th.:mickey:

dlpmikki
04-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Myself, Andrew (and Figaro!) will be there :mickey:

Piglet822
04-30-2007, 12:18 PM
I'll be there, too :)

ibrowse17
04-30-2007, 12:36 PM
DW and I really wish we could be there, but can not. I simply can not take off during football season:( Everyone have a great time, and we look forward to reading the reports.:thumbsup:

Emily
04-30-2007, 07:20 PM
I'll be there! I think my dates are Oct. 11-15. No idea where I'm staying yet, haven't made any plans! :blush: I'll get it together soon, though.

BriarRose0708
04-30-2007, 08:01 PM
I am very excited and pleased that my 100th post here on INTERCOT is to add my name to the list!!!! See you all there!:mickey:

Katzateer
04-30-2007, 10:41 PM
I will be there with my husband and youngest daughter (13). We are planning on the Saturday activities-looking forward to Illuminations.

Can't wait!:thumbsup: :mickey:

JPL
04-30-2007, 11:52 PM
I will be there but the details are a little sketchy as to when I arrive :confused:

alpro2
05-01-2007, 06:06 AM
:thumbsup:

pogo
05-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Sad to say that we will not be there.:( We are going to be in Albuquerque that weekend for the Balloon Fiesta.:thumbsup:

I wish we could be with you all, especially after our Mini Meet. We met some pretty amazing Intercotee's there and I'm sure there will be amazing people at this meet also.:mickey:

Enjoy and have a :bar: for me Blythe. :D

grego77
05-01-2007, 05:40 PM
I am 50% right now. I am holding out until I hear more about the events.

I'm also holding back because I went over New Years, I'm going in 2 weeks with my sister, and then I'm going in Sept for free dining with my 2 aunts. Going YET AGAIN in Oct for my first solo experience plus my first MNSSHP would be amazing, don't get me wrong, but I kinda feel guilty, being a 23yr old guy coming down 4 times in one year. I don't know...maybe it's just me. I hope to make a decision soon....it's SOOOO enticing!!! :mickey:

MissStyles
05-01-2007, 07:18 PM
I am 50% right now. I am holding out until I hear more about the events.

I'm also holding back because I went over New Years, I'm going in 2 weeks with my sister, and then I'm going in Sept for free dining with my 2 aunts. Going YET AGAIN in Oct for my first solo experience plus my first MNSSHP would be amazing, don't get me wrong, but I kinda feel guilty, being a 23yr old guy coming down 4 times in one year. I don't know...maybe it's just me. I hope to make a decision soon....it's SOOOO enticing!!! :mickey:

JUST DO IT (if you can!) You'll be wishing you did if you don't!!!!

I'll be there for the weekend. I live so close it would be silly for me to not join. I'll probably be going by myself also....:hide2: :wave:

Beast_fanatic
05-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Hubby (EarForceOne) and I will be there! :thumbsup:

I just booked the airfare!

DisneyDudet
05-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Hubby (EarForceOne) and I will be there! :thumbsup:

I just booked the airfare!

We Texans gotta represent!!!

hoop de do
05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
We'll be there 10/11 to 10/16. My wife, daughter and me. All adults until we get to Disney. We are going to MNSSHP, PFTS for sure. Just waiting for the meet details to see what days. Can't wait. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Not2Loud
05-02-2007, 10:23 AM
DW and I will be there the 11th till the 14th. Got our tickets yesterday for the MNSSHP.

Barb_A
05-02-2007, 04:19 PM
We'll be there (myself, DH and the 3 boys) from Oct 8 - 15 ... but unfortunately we already got Hoop De Doo tickets for when the Epcot/Illuminations party is scheduled ... and planned MNSSHP for a different night :(

MsMin
05-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I just booked it! So I'm coming... Can't get used to no planning for Christmas but it's worth it.
I'm coming with the kids (not so much anymore) Rhett, Christin and Rachel. The 10th is mostly a travel day so really 11th- 15th. :minnie:
NOw I have to check out the activities. :blush:

GiltterDisneyGirl
05-04-2007, 01:19 AM
I'm Jacquelyn 21 and i'm looking at going 11 to the 17

grego77
05-04-2007, 04:49 PM
I am Greg (23) and am only a month old to Intercot (im such a newbie...haha!).:mickey:

I have decided to go with the heart AND BRAIN and just DO IT! :number1:

I'll be there the 11-14 solo, and this Massachusetts kid-at-heart is WICKED stoked!:waycool:

BriarRose0708
05-04-2007, 04:58 PM
I am Greg (23) and am only a month old to Intercot (im such a newbie...haha!).:mickey:

I have decided to go with the heart AND BRAIN and just DO IT! :number1:

I'll be there the 11-14 solo, and this Massachusetts kid-at-heart is WICKED stoked!:waycool:

Woot for those of us who say wicked!!!!

Yay Greg! I'm glad you decided to come, it's going to be wicked awesome!

grego77
05-04-2007, 05:04 PM
hehe...thanks for the nice words. I'm glad I'm coming too!!!! :cool:

Looking forward to swapping WICKED awesome stories at our WICKED awesome POP party Sat nite! :joy:

ps. I can't believe it took me this long (1 month...LOL) to find my TRUE avatar!

Ian
05-08-2007, 11:24 AM
I'll be there!

The most likely scenario has me coming in on the morning of the 12th and flying home on either Sunday night or Monday morning.

I'll probably be at SSR (sharing a room with Gary aka dpamac) using our newly acquired DVC points!

Can't wait!!

DisneyDudet
05-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I'll be there!

The most likely scenario has me coming in on the morning of the 12th and flying home on either Sunday night or Monday morning.

I'll probably be at SSR (sharing a room with Gary aka dpamac) using our newly acquired DVC points!

Can't wait!!

I want to walk around w/ you... I want your luck to rub off on me!

dpamac
05-08-2007, 07:10 PM
I want to walk around w/ you... I want your luck to rub off on me!

Hey, hey. No rubbing my roommate.

I will be offering locks of his hair for a price, however.

Ed
05-08-2007, 07:30 PM

Gary, I hope you weren't planning on retiring on the proceeds of those sales. :nono:

Have you seen pictures of Ian lately? :confused:

I've got more hair than that growing out of my ears! :eek:

Natazu
05-09-2007, 02:20 AM
I'll be there!

Sure you guys have a room? I already called and the castle is booked that weekend. :D

DisneyDudet
05-09-2007, 09:27 AM

You sell hair... I'll sell.... time slots... :party:

BriarRose0708
05-09-2007, 09:34 AM

:rotfl:

CanadianWDWFan
05-09-2007, 10:03 AM
We will be there from Oct 6-14. It will be myself, Jenn (Mickey'sGirl) and our two boys(9&3).

We are planning on ordering our MNSSHP tickets this week.

I think I will pass on Ian's hair since I have enough of my own!:D

Ian
05-09-2007, 01:26 PM
It's nice to see you all having so much fun at the expense of my poor hair.

I guess I'll be wearing a helmet to bed at nights. :football:

BronxTigger
05-13-2007, 09:28 AM
*sigh* I'll be there, but my flight times got moved so now the trip is even shorter....by almost an hour and a half. :mad: My flight was going to be at 740p and now its at 620p on Sunday the 14th. DME will be picking us up at around 3:00!

Christine
05-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Hot diggety dog! I get to go too!!!!

Flying in Thursday morning, leaving Tuesday night.

I cannot wait!!!

CanadianWDWFan
05-19-2007, 08:14 PM
We just got our MNSSHP tickets!

:pumpkin: :mpumpkin: :ghost: :hmghost::jack:

HndrdPrcnt
05-20-2007, 05:25 PM
We just got our MNSSHP tickets!

:pumpkin: :mpumpkin: :ghost: :hmghost::jack:

Forget about the tickets....the question is this....have you gotten your costumes yet??:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
05-21-2007, 04:34 AM
I just booked it! So I'm coming... Can't get used to no planning for Christmas but it's worth it.
I'm coming with the kids (not so much anymore) Rhett, Christin and Rachel. The 10th is mostly a travel day so really 11th- 15th. :minnie:
NOw I have to check out the activities. :blush:

Beth I can't wait to meet you and your kids. I feel like I know all of you from your posts:blush:

DisneyDudet
05-21-2007, 09:38 AM
So... we should start a master list!!

BriarRose0708
05-21-2007, 11:28 AM
So far these are the people who have indicated they will be attending all or most of the events as well as those who may not be at everything but may be around.

Dsnygirl
DisneyDudet
Mousefever
tundramom
Natazu
BronxTigger
tiggermania
Melanears
BethieTink
PolyGirl40
brad192
dlpmikki
Piglet822
Emily
BriarRose0708
Katzateer
JPL
alpro2
grego77
MissStyles
Beast_fanatic & EarForceOne
hoop_de_do
Not2loud
Barb_A
MsMin
GlitterDisneyGirl
Ian (formerly known as WDWacky)
dpamac
CanadianWDWFan & family
Cantgetenuff
MrsGaribaldi
John Y
ChipnDaleGal
drummerboy
Mickey'sGirl
ElentiaB
"Guest" of the MasterControl Program
disneydeb
Here we go again...
Thumper03
bleukarma
Tink's Friend

I will add to this list as people post. If I missed anyone please let me know.

:mickey:

Christine
05-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks for making that list! All I can think to add is John Y! :thumbsup:

BriarRose0708
05-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Thanks for making that list! All I can think to add is John Y! :thumbsup:

Gotcha! I also found a few more people over on the resorts thread, too.

CanadianWDWFan
05-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Forget about the tickets....the question is this....have you gotten your costumes yet??:thumbsup:
Still working on them! Should have everything in place by the party!:D

disneydeb
06-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Could we start a list of who will be there - when - and what resort? Such as:

disneydeb******** 10/9-15 ********* All-Star Sports (changed from Pop for savings sake)

ElenitaB
06-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Deb, I've got that list under control! Just don't have people's arrival and departure days.

We could use some help though. More details will be coming out in the next few days, and we do hope that people will come forth to volunteer for a few activities! Thanks in advance!!

MsMin
06-01-2007, 09:07 PM
I'd like to volunteer :alarm: Do I have to get up early? If I do I have to have time to grab a cup :coffee: so it can't be before coffee is available unless you make a cup :D how about if I bring the CDM?

disneydeb
06-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Deb, I've got that list under control! Just don't have people's arrival and departure days.

We could use some help though. More details will be coming out in the next few days, and we do hope that people will come forth to volunteer for a few activities! Thanks in advance!!

I'll be glad to do what I can to help! :mickey:

Flower
06-02-2007, 08:56 AM
I so wish we could be there, but BIL is getting married on Oct 13th.

We just booked our tickets yesterday for Sep 28 - Oct 9th, so if anyone is around the beginning of the week and would like to meet up - let me know!

Have a great time everyone!

Here we go again...
06-03-2007, 10:37 PM
I am happy to say that I am adding my name to the list of attendees! :cloud9:
HAve I told you how wonderful my DH is????

I could not get a room at Old Key West near Ellen and Jeanne. I was hoping to to help keep them under control.... So, I have a studio at SSR. Still close enough to to get over there if anyone gets out of hand. :D

grego77
06-04-2007, 08:31 AM

I would be happy to help as well. :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
06-04-2007, 08:36 AM
We just booked our tickets yesterday for Sep 28 - Oct 9th, so if anyone is around the beginning of the week and would like to meet up - let me know!

Have a great time everyone!
Lea-Ann, we will be there on Oct 6th. If you want we can arrange a meet.

Dsnygirl
06-08-2007, 03:43 AM
Ellen, I'd love to help if I can... Dan & I won't make all of the activities, but most of the major ones - just let me know if we/I can be of help - even if it's from home, before the party! :)

bleukarma
06-13-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll probably drive over for the Saturday night Jellyrolls party! Sounds like fun!! :mickey:

Tink's Friend
06-17-2007, 12:18 AM
DH and I will be down there October 3rd through 25th at Fort Wilderness.

I'm not that chatty on the boards (but I lurk a lot and get some great ideas from you wonderful Intercotees), and DH isn't a computer person at all, but we hope to come to some of the events on Friday and Saturday.

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN

Natazu
06-17-2007, 07:09 AM
DH and I will be down there October 3rd through 25th at Fort Wilderness.

I'm not that chatty on the boards (but I lurk a lot and get some great ideas from you wonderful Intercotees), and DH isn't a computer person at all, but we hope to come to some of the events on Friday and Saturday.

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN
Looking forward to meeting you

Tink's Friend
06-17-2007, 09:03 AM
Looking forward to meeting you

I'm sure it will be an experience, Jym!!

You should bring your kids along. ;-)

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN

Here we go again...
06-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Well, add us to the list!
I talked my DH into a trip... you know, since we are DVC members now. ;)
Right now he thinks we only have to pay for flights.... I have not told him we will have to renew our Annual Passes since they expire in September. Should I tell him now or wait? :D

Joanna
06-20-2007, 12:39 PM
My DH and I will be at WDW Oct 8th - 15th and would love to attend some of the events. I already got our tickets to the MNSSHP for Thursday night - before I clued in on these events - but we might be able to make some of the other festivities. Does the Illuminations party include food or should we have dinner before we come?

ElenitaB
07-03-2007, 10:06 AM
The Illuminations party will include desserts and non-alcoholic beverages. As it's the Food and Wine Festival while we're there, I'll be finding my dinner among the stands at World Showcase. :eat:

Joanna
07-03-2007, 04:18 PM
Thanks! I'm HOPING to get tickets for the "Party for the Senses". We haven't done that before and I've read some reviews since my question and it sounds like something we'd enjoy. Maybe we can come to the Illuminations Party afterward. :party:

TikiGoddess
07-04-2007, 07:42 AM
I guess I can officially add my name to the list of Intercotees who are going to the Anniversary weekend!

Thanks to a kind soul who has agreed to share a hotel room with me (and an undertanding DH), I will be there!

:party:
TikiG

Stan
07-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I think I can spare some of that Saturday and Sunday to spend at EPCOT and AK. ;)

TheSorcererofFantasia
07-18-2007, 06:57 PM
We'll be heading down for from Oct 8th - 17th :thumbsup:

The Illuminations party will include desserts and non-alcoholic beverages. As it's the Food and Wine Festival while we're there, I'll be finding my dinner among the stands at World Showcase. :eat:

You go Ellen! I have ten glorious days to attempt exactly what you are doing. Although you know me those will be my appetizers prior to dinner :cloud9:

Here we go again...
07-19-2007, 05:26 AM
Well, add us to the list!
I talked my DH into a trip... you know, since we are DVC members now. ;)
Right now he thinks we only have to pay for flights.... I have not told him we will have to renew our Annual Passes since they expire in September. Should I tell him now or wait? :D

Well guys, I am sad to say that I am out. We found out that my DD is going back for dance competition nationals in January/February. Since they are out of school for 3 days we are going to plan a week over there. And, we are going in November 08 too... not enough points to do it all.

I was really looking forward to going. :(

Christine
07-19-2007, 10:13 AM
Well guys, I am sad to say that I am out. We found out that my DD is going back for dance competition nationals in January/February. Since they are out of school for 3 days we are going to plan a week over there. And, we are going in November 08 too... not enough points to do it all.

I was really looking forward to going. :(

Oh Angel, I was really looking forward to meeting you! Can't you stow away with Beth or Brett and Shari??? ;)

Tinkerbell627
07-19-2007, 06:18 PM
My grandmother and I will be there for the entire meet. It will be her first time in Disney World and my first time attending an official Intercot meet.

I'm mostly going to be occupied with showing her around and making sure she gets to see what makes us so crazy about WDW. I'm going to try and balance between Meet activities and her. We did not purchase MNSSHP party tickets, so we're going to see Illuminations that night instead of Saturday. Saturday night, we're going to MK and watch Wishes and Spectromagic because that's the only night she'd be able to see it.

Other than that, we're going to follow the itinerary. Can't wait!! :mickey:

mouseaddict
07-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Add us to the list..DH is going to the EMS expo that week so we decided to make a trip out of it!!!!!

NotaGeek
07-19-2007, 11:48 PM
I will be there Oct 10-15! :balloon:

Red Randal
07-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Count me in! I'll be there from Friday to Monday! I'm super-pumped. :mickey:

Jared
07-30-2007, 12:29 PM
I am not certain yet, but it looks like I will be there. I plan to arrive either Thursday night or Friday morning and leave Sunday afternoon.

Ellen and Jeanne are trying to find me a group to crash with. Assuming everything works out, I'll see you all in a few months.

Piglet822
07-30-2007, 03:04 PM
I am not certain yet, but it looks like I will be there. I plan to arrive either Thursday night or Friday morning and leave Sunday afternoon.

Ellen and Jeanne are trying to find me a group to crash with. Assuming everything works out, I'll see you all in a few months.

:woohoo:

Looking forward to seeing you, Jared!

MsMin
07-30-2007, 03:14 PM
Oh Angel, I was really looking forward to meeting you! Can't you stow away with Beth or Brett and Shari??? ;)
I don't think we can fit a 4th in the mini cooper but maybe we can tie her to the top:D
Angel is a lot of fun and I'm sad that she's not going too. Bret and Sherrie aren't going either:(
Seriously we aren't taking the mini but we could bring Angel in our car then decide-- do we want to take her back or the souvenirs????:thedolls:
Can't wait to meet you all, even my girls are excited to meet everyone, after having Sherrie and Angel over for dinner, they felt like family..
72 days and counting here!

Beast_fanatic
07-30-2007, 10:25 PM

REALLY? That's too cool! Can't wait to meet you - sure hope it works out! :yay:

SUPERMICKEY
08-02-2007, 11:13 AM
You can count us in!!!!!!!!! Me, my dw, dd8, and dd12...We are looking forward to meeting all of you!

Figaro
08-05-2007, 02:35 PM
I expect to be there :mickey: I'm moving to Orlando in the next few weeks, and will be getting a job as a Disney CM. :mickey:

dlpmikki
08-05-2007, 05:05 PM
I expect to be there :mickey: I'm moving to Orlando in the next few weeks, and will be getting a job as a Disney CM. :mickey:

If you are there you will be able to meet our Figaro!

Red Randal
08-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Well...I just took the plunge. C-ya in October, everybody.

TikiGoddess
08-07-2007, 03:18 PM
It's official!

I found cheap airfare AND bought my MNSSHP ticket. I have a hotel room to sleep in. There's no stopping me now!

TikiG

Fantasmic
08-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Aw You'll all have a blast. I know I did all the way back in 2001 at the Intercot Odyssey! :cloud9:

No bad dancing :)

Jared
08-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Aw You'll all have a blast. I know I did all the way back in 2001 at the Intercot Odyssey! :cloud9:

No bad dancing :)
I joined the boards either right before or after the huge 2001 meet. Amy is reminiscing to a whole new group who will one day tell stories about October.

No bad dancing!

BronxTigger
08-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Jared: do you know yet if you are able to come?

I was thinking about canceling the October trip because of money (my school is draining me :mad:) but then I decided I would regret not going more than regretting spending the money. So, still going. :thumbsup:

Jared
08-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Bethany, check your e-mail.

Tink1
08-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Well........ got PIN post card and a deal we could not pass up. We are now staying at CBR instead of WL.

Will have to do WL next trip.

Nanc

Dracula766
08-14-2007, 07:43 PM
It seems I'll be missing the festivities by a few days. We are going Oct 4-8 since it was the only time in Oct that my son will only miss 1 day of school.

I hope you all have a blast.

disneynorth
08-16-2007, 04:25 PM
My Wife and I will be there from the 10 to the 18th.... Not sure we will attend any activities, but maybe we will run into you!

Have fun!

Fortgoofy97
08-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Th DW and DD16 and DD15 will be there from 10th - 16th. The DD's will probably not want to do any of the events but the DW will probably be up for it!! Love to do the Illuminations/Jellyroll event. The DW will want to do it since we always say we have to get to Jellyrolls but never have made it. What better time to do it!!!!:number1:

KarenP
08-28-2007, 01:36 PM
i will be at PC 10/11 - 10/15 with my daughter, Jennifer (16).

coloradowendyl
08-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Add me to the list....sharing a room with Tink1

Wendy

Jared
08-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm excited to so many helpful travel agents joining the fun. I want to personally thank Karen for all her great work for my family.

Natazu
08-29-2007, 03:03 AM
i will be at PC 10/11 - 10/15 with my daughter, Jennifer (16).
Do you have your room booked? I know a good travel agent. ;)

Ian
08-29-2007, 07:14 AM
i will be at PC 10/11 - 10/15 with my daughter, Jennifer (16).Oh cool!! You mean we finally get to meet for real, Karen???

That's awesome!

ChipnDaleGal
08-29-2007, 08:58 AM
It is wonderful to see so many Magical Journey's staff members will be attending, but I am sad not to see Melissa's name among them. She has been my "go to" girl on so many trips I would love to thank her in person!! :mickey:

KarenP
08-29-2007, 09:30 AM
Do you have your room booked? I know a good travel agent. ;)

Can you give me her name please, Jym? I could really use one. LOL!

KarenP
08-29-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm excited to so many helpful travel agents joining the fun. I want to personally thank Karen for all her great work for my family.

It has always been fun helping you and your family plan your trips. I can't wait to meet you , Jared!

KarenP
08-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Oh cool!! You mean we finally get to meet for real, Karen???

That's awesome!

It's about time, don't you think? I am so looking forward to meeting you, ian!

Here we go again...
08-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Does anyone know if Melissa from MJ will be joining us?

Tink1
08-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Does anyone know if Melissa from MJ will be joining us?

Not this time. Some of the agents have to stay back to hold down the fort :(

We do not get to vacation like most people. Our work doesn't get done while we are gone. So while Karen, Wendy and I will be covering our existing clients while we are at WDW, the others will be doing all the new stuff.

Nanc

KarenP
09-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Still coming just changed from Pop to Coronado Springs.

BriarRose0708
09-08-2007, 04:34 PM
The Magical Express Tags arrived!!!!! Only 32 more days!!!

WyckedDisneyFan
09-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi, I recently found this site, registered and signed up to go to the Illuminations viewing. I just wanted to say hello :mickey: and look forward to meeting fellow Disney fans!

disneydeb
09-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Welcome to Intercot!

Figaro
09-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi, I recently found this site, registered and signed up to go to the Illuminations viewing. I just wanted to say hello :mickey: and look forward to meeting fellow Disney fans!

Welcome! :thumbsup: :mickey:

tealady
09-15-2007, 09:52 PM
We will be at WaltDisney World arriving late October 20, 2007 and leaving ungodly early October 27, 2007.

I am freakishly excited!

disneydeb
09-15-2007, 11:04 PM
We will be at WaltDisney World arriving late October 20, 2007 and leaving ungodly early October 27, 2007.

I am freakishly excited!

Have a wonderful trip and Welcome to Intercot!

FLPasHldrs
09-16-2007, 11:05 PM
We'll be there; Brian and Michelle (36 y/o each) and both of us looking forward to seeing Christine again!!

We'll be at MNSSHP on the 12th (look for Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood, if you don't find Christine as Mary Poppins first :thumbsup: )

The EPCOT Illuminations event on the 13th

And MGM on the 14th for Fantasmic! (I've got something special lined up for Christine and her friend for Fantasmic!...SSSShhhhh it's a secret....)

And we'll be staying at my second favorite resort, Caribbean Beach (favorite is the Polynesian, but they only had the princess suite available...I haven't won the FL lottery YET, to afford that room for 3 nights!)

Looking forward to meeting folks from Intercot! We'll be trying to keep up with Christine for all three days (she is like a woman on a mission when she comes down here...Better eat breakfast!)

Christine
09-17-2007, 09:44 AM
And MGM on the 14th for Fantasmic! (I've got something special lined up for Christine and her friend for Fantasmic!...SSSShhhhh it's a secret....)
Ooooo, a secret??? How exciting!!! :clappy: :yay: :joy:

We'll be trying to keep up with Christine for all three days (she is like a woman on a mission when she comes down here...Better eat breakfast!)
Hey, why do you think John and Olivia aren't coming? They haven't reccovered from our March trip yet! :D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-17-2007, 10:11 AM
Well, one of two things will be happening for me. I might be visiting the parks for a bit and meeting up with some of you guys. Or I'll be working and you can all come visit me!!

MouseHead
09-20-2007, 02:01 PM
Monday the 15th...couldn't work out the schedule for Intercot 10th Meet :( :fit::angry:

Is there anyone here that is still going to be around DW after the Meet weekend?

We'll be there until the 20th.:woohoo::yay::cheer:

caryrae
09-20-2007, 08:17 PM
There is no plans to go to WDW for us this year:sadwave::crying:. I was just curious how many of you guys will be at the party?

John
09-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Right now not counting sponsors, we are at about 110 people at the Illuminatins event.

caryrae
09-21-2007, 06:05 AM
wow that's so cool there's that many people going.

BriarRose0708
09-25-2007, 09:43 PM
My trip materials came today! This makes it real!!!:mickey: See you all soon!

Tink&Goofy
09-26-2007, 05:55 PM
I guess I should make it official! My two oldest DDs and I will be heading down (leaving DH and the little DD at home! :()- staying at Saratoga the 11th - 15th!! I can't wait to meet everyone. Got the plane tickets, got the room and magical express, got the AP. Next order of business is to get tickets for Illuminations!

Dsnygirl
09-26-2007, 09:16 PM
I guess I should make it official! My two oldest DDs and I will be heading down (leaving DH and the little DD at home! :()- staying at Saratoga the 11th - 15th!! I can't wait to meet everyone. Got the plane tickets, got the room and magical express, got the AP. Next order of business is to get tickets for Illuminations!
:D yeah!! glad to hear it's official!! :thumbsup:

disneydeb
09-26-2007, 09:29 PM

:D yeah!! glad to hear it's official!! :thumbsup:

ME TOO!:thumbsup:

Have you told the girls yet?

Tink&Goofy
09-26-2007, 09:39 PM
ME TOO!:thumbsup:

Have you told the girls yet?

Nope!:D
Its become the ultimate challenge to pull one over on DD15. In August 06 we went to WDW - they all thought we were going to Boston (for an "educational" vacation). They didn't find out until we changed planes in Dallas! :jaw: Doubtful I'll get away with something like that, but I've got to do some planning on how I want to spring this on them!

whistlewhileyouwork
10-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Ill be there (lorraine) 40 with my DS 9 and DD 7...bringing alond my best pal (MB) 40 too, and her DDs 10,9,7.:mickey: We all cant wait....be there on friday at MK and Epcot on Sat. See you all then........oh by the way the Dads are staying HOME!!!