PDA

View Full Version : Scrapbook Shops in DTD?

emmatink
04-29-2007, 09:17 AM
My wife would like to make a scrapbook of our next trip to disney, but we are unable to find unique Disney "pieces" for our scrapbook. Is there a scrapbook shop In Downtown Disney or somewhere in Disney World? Any help would be appreciated.

Strmchsr
04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
I don't recall seeing a specific scrapbook shop (of course, I'm not much of a scrapbooker so I could have overlooked it), however, I did see scrapbook stuff in many of the gift shops. So, either way your wife should be able to find the unique Disney scrapbooking things she's looking for.

Caroleh
04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
You can buy scrapbook items at any of the parks and resorts. It's usually in the Disney shops at the parks and the stores at the resorts. There is also the world of memories in DTD..it's in with the Art of Disney(I think that's the name of it.)

emmatink
04-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you so much, she will be very excited over looking for that store in DTD!

BelleCiavo
04-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Make sure she checks out the gift shop at the GF too, when we stayed at the BC I picked up a great album that wasn't at DTD.

laward32
04-29-2007, 02:03 PM
There is a shop in DTD for scrapbooking. I think it is called The Wonderful World of Memories. But when you come in off the buses I believe its the first or second shop on the right. My sister is going in two weeks and she is going to get me some stuff when she is there. Hope this helps.:mickey: Have a great trip.

Aggie97
04-29-2007, 10:09 PM
The best selection can be found at the Wonderful World of Memories shop at DD. But I found a few additional items in the Christmas shop at MK (granted this was at Christmastime), World of Disney at DD, and MouseGear at Epcot.

snifflesmcg
05-22-2007, 12:16 AM
I wish I had an answer to your question but I have some other helpful hints. I know they sell Disney scrapbooking items at some craft stores like Michael's, Rag Shop and A C Moore. Also, why don't you pick up extra guide maps and use those letters and pictures from there.

mickey-mouse35
05-22-2007, 07:36 PM
My sister just got back from Disney last week, and she's a huge scrapbooker! She went to the place mentioned in above posts in Downtown Disney, as they had the most selection. She also found a bunch of cute Disney paper and borders, stickers etc. at Hobby Lobby, Walmart and the Dollar Tree here at home in Texas. Have fun! :mickey:

Sharon1026
05-23-2007, 06:57 AM
I am not a scrapbooker, but I did see quite a bit of Disney stuff (paper, stickers, etc) at JoAnn fabric last week.

pcoleman
05-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Was just there end of April and was VERY DISAPPOINTED with the lack of selection. I found better stuff at Walmart and JoAnn Fabrics. Maybe it depends on when you go.

brewcrew26
05-24-2007, 05:56 PM
There are a bunch of independent scrapbook stores online that you can buy Disney materials from.

The best Disney scrapbooking items I've found have been at Michaels, though. They have everything from paper to albums to embellishments. My absolute favorite is the princess dye cuts with the heads missing so you can put your daughter's head on their dress. It's so cute!

:mickey:

little disney lovers
06-02-2007, 08:00 PM
I live in Australia and find it very hard to buy Disney scrapbooking stuff here. I buy nearly all my stuff from EBAY. You can get nearly anything your heart desires on Ebay! Quite often it's cheaper too! You can either bid on the item or go to the 'buy it now' options and pay the asking price, Good Luck!