PDA

View Full Version : When You Think of WDW

imaprincess!
04-29-2007, 02:54 AM
When you close your eyes and think of WDW, what are the sights, sounds, smells and emotions that come to your mind and heart?

I think of the warm air, sunshine, the smell of yummy food, laughter, childhood fantasies coming to life -- specifically for me, I can fly!!!! I love Peter Pan's Flight and Soarin'!

:cloud9:

imaprincess!
04-29-2007, 10:25 AM
Geez, thanks guys. I bared my soul and got zero responses. I feel like such a dork!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: :laughing: :blush:

LudwigVonDrake
04-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Whenever I think of WDW, I immediately think of Space Mountain. My second thought is of standing in the town square section of Main Street USA hearing the turn of the century songs and the feeling the atmosphere :tink:

dixielandings
04-29-2007, 11:45 AM
It's all about smells and sounds for me. The smell of roller coasters and Theme Park water (you know, that smell of Splash Moutain?); and the ambient music - my favorite is the music in Tomorrowland and FutureWorld. I'm there in my mind right now...

Bringonthemouse!
04-29-2007, 01:55 PM
I always seem to envision being on the monorail as it goes through the Contemporary Resort on it's way to MK. That, for some reason, was a really big deal for me as a child so it's one of the first things that comes to mind when I fade off to WDW (which is quite often!).:cloud9:

kdkhopper
04-29-2007, 02:10 PM
This may sound strange, but for me it's the buses that I think of first. Maybe because I grew up going to Disneyland in California so the buses are unique to WDW. I love the anticipation of riding from the resort to the various parks and trying to catch glimpses of ToT, Spaceship Earth, etc.!

Beast_fanatic
04-29-2007, 09:39 PM
I think of standing on Main Street looking toward the castle with people all around, light background music and the smell of popcorn.

kaliepooh
04-29-2007, 10:10 PM
This question arrives at a funny time for me because all I can think about lately is DW. I don't get there until August 13 and the anticipation is driving me nuts. I have no one to talk to about it. I usually chat with my ds 10 about all our past expriences and what we plan to do during our upcoming trip. My husband has been saying oh geeze lately when I mention DW. I guess I talk about Disney to often.

Now you did ask a question. Let's see, I get the queezy feeling in my tummy when we arrive at the airport and we are on our way to ME. Once we get on ME I'm a nut case, all the stress of life leaves my body.

Most importantly for me is seeing the castle for the first time during our visit. MK is always the first stop because I need to see the castle. Why am I taking these trips? Are they for me or the kids? They are for the kids of course!!!:cloud9:

I hope everyone will have a magical day tomorrow!!!:mickey: