PDA

View Full Version : December Quests?

GoofeyAtDisney
04-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I am going to WDW in December and I am wondering what quests qill be going and if they are printable ones or not! Can someone please help me! I have printed the HSM one and the Thrill Seekers.

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-29-2007, 09:29 AM
The last coulple of years there have been Holiday Quests at WDW and Disneyland. The odds are there will be this coming December as well, but with all things VMK you never know.
In 2006 the WDW Holiday Quest was released on the 8th of December and retired shortly after Christmas.In 2005 it went from 12th December to 2 January. Both years it has been a print at home quest.

Prizes
1 Decorative Holiday Wreath
2 Holiday Toy Soldier
3 Golden Snowman (Disneyland Exclusive)
4 White Snowman (Walt Disney World Exclusive)

GoofeyAtDisney
04-29-2007, 03:29 PM
PRINT AT HOME! OH NO! I am going to be there from the 4th to the 21st so if it doesnt come out before that I cant get it! :(

Lazarus_long
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
If you are staying at a hotel you can just ask the front desk if they can print one out for you. When I stayed at the Grand Californian they were very helpfull and printed a few out for me. Hope this helps.

Chescat
05-05-2007, 01:37 AM
The other thing they let me do at DLR when the Animation Quest came out same day I went. I went to the VMK computers and from there they let you bring up the quests. They told me to just write down the answer to the quests and they would give me credit that way also.