PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Princess Party

AlvyOT08
04-28-2007, 06:45 PM
My friend and I were planning on going to disney in january and were hoping to go to the pirates and princess party. Has anyone ever done this before and do you recommend going. Were both 22, so would it look funny for us to wear princess costumes? We both think that is sounds like a lot of fun, but not sure what it all entails. If you could please just give your input on what you thought of the party. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. And of course I would be dressing up as Ariel, becuae she's my favorite!!!:mickey:

tiaramom
04-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Im going to be totally honest with you-
I went this Feb to the pirate and princess party
with my toddler. I really didnt see many adults dressed up ( a few ). I say, do what ever makes you feel good. If you want to be a princess or a pirate be one...
I just wanted to give you the heads up- not many adults were dressed in costumes(few were,if any) . Some wore pirate hats-tiaras etc..
Hey, It doesnt matter what others do right?
Have fun...
The parade is great! That is the best part.
Being an adult - The dance party is really for the kids- younger kids ( only my opinion).
The Characters dance about with the kids-
its cutesy! The find the goodies are cute too- child oriented. Its a nice time to be in the parks for the theming. I would say the merry xmas is for all ages - and the pirate is more for the kids. I dont think I would pay the entrance fee without my toddler( its really for her)-
and young kids. Just my opinion once again-
I do beleive Disney is for all ages though- up to you.
This one I wouldnt exspect to much out of for adults. Do the character diner at Liberty Tavern- its really good (if you havent been before). If you decide to go- Have a great time-