PDA

View Full Version : November trip w/ MNSSHP

laward32
04-28-2007, 03:08 PM
I am thinking of doing my holiday trip starting Nov 2 (to catch the last MNSSHP) :mpumpkin: and going through the following Friday (9th). Does anybody know when they start putting the Christmas decorations up?:ornament: How long does it take them to get them all up? I am just wondering if we would see anything decorated in that week. We went in Dec last year, so I have seen the decorations before. I am just trying to decide if its worth going to the MNSSHP and not seeing Christmas deco or if I should wait one more week and not be able to go to MNSHP and just have the Christmas decorations? :santa3: Any advice?

JPL
04-28-2007, 03:14 PM
The first Christmas Party is November 12th so I would guess the decoration would probably start going up around the 3rd after the last Halloween Party

Mickey91
04-28-2007, 04:59 PM
I am not sure when they actually start decorating but they had not finished Main Street until after Dec 5th. We were disappointed in the decor at MK during our party and the whole week we were there until we went back our last day(Sat. Dec 9). So I guess they finished up between the 5th and 9th. If you have a flexible schedule and want to see it decked out for Christmas, I would go the second week of Dec. since that was when they seemed to be finished with the decor. You can hit a MVMCP and see Osbourne Spectacle of Lights and a Candlelight Processional. Plus the gingerbread houses are beautiful and and definitely a must see. But at the beginning of Nov. I would go to the MNSSHP.:mpumpkin: :confused: :santa3: