PDA

View Full Version : Costumes for MNSSHP

murphy1
04-28-2007, 02:21 PM
We are planning a visit for October, so of course want to do a night of the Halloween party. I'm a Halloween freak anyway and love the costume part. I do sewing and clothing design, so me and the kids have pretty much decided we want to go as Mary Poppins (me the white dress), Wendy for oldest and my middle dd is still deciding. She keeps going between Jack Sparrow, Alice and a couple of others. I think it will be fun! My sister goes to the party every year since she is living down there and they do t-shirts, so I am trying to convince her to get her gang dressed up too!

DVC2004
04-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Sounds like some great costumes! I am so impressed by those who can sew- I couldn't sew anything decent to save my life. Have a great time!

GreenBeetle
04-28-2007, 05:21 PM
You are in for a real treat! The Halloween party is great! Many people go all out with costumes, others just simple t-shirts or hats. Either way, you'll still have lots of fun and collect a bag full of candy! :cool:

Kate In Wonderland
04-28-2007, 05:25 PM
That sounds wonderful! I too am very impressed by people who can sew! My friend and her husband went down for Halloween last year and they actually wore non-Disney costumes :secret:! But they still had fun. They went as Harry Potter and Hermione Granger. :thumbsup:
Have a wonderful time!!!!

SallyfromDE
04-30-2007, 11:09 AM
I love to sew. I make Kirsta Princess outfits out of shorts and tops. She's always wanting to wear the princess dresses, but I can't see spending that money for her to wear on rides and be HOT!! For Halloween, She's be Alice with my nephew The Madd Hatter. As a family we were Jasmine, Aladdin and I was the Magic Carpet. (bit hit). This year, I think she might be Aurora and the rest of us will be the 3 fairies. I found an old pattern on Ebay.

Pumpkin22
04-30-2007, 11:30 AM
MNSSHP is a blast! I made costumes for my best friend and her boyfriend. She was tinkerbell and he was peter pan. The costumes turned out excellent! It's really great to get your group to dress up. The pictures from that night are awesome! Enjoy!