PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Merchandise

KellAnneL
04-27-2007, 10:01 PM
We are going to the party on Sept. 14th. We have been to the Christmas party, and they had Santa Mickey ears, etc. Will they have Halloween merchandise available or will it just be the regular stuff? Can anyone give examples of what will be there?

Thanks!! Tickets go on sale May 1st, and trying to tell kids what to expect.

mmouse566
04-28-2007, 09:43 AM
We have gone to the past 3 MNSSHP. They have a Mickey doll that is specific for the party, shirts and this past year there was a really cool picture frame I purchased. They had a really neat scrapbook and bowl/candy dish with the same logo. I saw the pumpkin ears but they only had them for kids. They were not specific for the party but for overall halloween. They also had pumpkins like usual. They had the MNSSHP pin if you are into that and I beleive that was about it. I was actually a little disappointed as we are huge on Halloween and decorating.

DVC2004
04-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Candy dishes, various plush and one hard plastic trick or treat buckets, plush characters in costume, pins mostly. There's not a ton of items.They also sell a MNSSHP tee shirt at the event.

Wolf
04-28-2007, 11:56 AM
Oh its fantastic! Last year they had the cutest stuffed mickey dressed like the gravediggers from the HM, a great picture frame, a awesome scrapbook, t-shirts and alot more stuff, I'm still waiting on a CD from it tho :( Great music there!

DNS
04-28-2007, 01:02 PM
Is there a special place to buy this stuff, or is it mixed in with other items?

crazeedizneefinatic
04-28-2007, 06:21 PM
The main gift shop on Main Street nearest Casey's is where we always get our MNSSHP merchandise. Been there a million of times and cannot remember the name right at this moment. Last year there were about 6 people waiting for the T-Shirts to be put out. They do go fast and since they are only available at the party they are exclusive but I am almost sure some of the other shops sell the shirts. Last year was the 1st year we had to wait to get one. Last year we did get the Haunted Mansion light up tombstones for Halloween! They were not at the party but at MGM. Weird, cause I did not see them in the MK?? It seems like each gift store sells about the same items but a few different items that are exclusive to that location.

Mrs Grumpy
04-28-2007, 08:30 PM
I got the t-shirt from last year. I got a black one and yest they were going fast so when you see them grab one right then if you want it.