PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary Details!

ElenitaB
04-27-2007, 08:55 PM
We wanted to share some general details about the upcoming meet! I know that everyone is pretty excited... I can't wait myself!

:mickey3: :minnie:

So that you can start making dining reservations, etc., below are the parks we plan to be in day by day:

Friday, October 12 - Magic Kingdom
We'll be meeting in the morning for ride-throughs and some other group fun when the park opens at 9:00. In the evening we'll be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp). Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, May 1.

Saturday, October 13 - EPCOT
Once again, plan on being at the park when it opens to join in the fun. In the evening, we'll have an Illuminations viewing party, starting around 8:00 pm.

Sunday, October 14 - Animal Kingdom
Yes, even on Sunday we'll be meeting up at 9:00am. No official evening plans...

I know this is all very sketchy at this point, but we do hope it helps you make plan ADRs and to get those MNSSHP tickets. More details to come in the next few weeks!

See you there!

BronxTigger
04-27-2007, 09:58 PM
Yay! Some plans are starting to come out!

The only sad thing is that I'm going to miss Friday the 12th and late afternoon/evening on the 14th. But I'll be there for the rest of it! No MK though :(

DisneyDudet
04-27-2007, 11:23 PM
I must be a great planner, because I had everything set for all that!

Illuminations watching party? Where at??

We won't be there in the mornings except for AK, as we park hop.

I guess my shirt for the tourist costume will have to be my Intercot shirt!!

Beast_fanatic
04-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Hurray! Someone finally gave Ellen a good enough bribe to release some details! ;) I'm so excited! :yay: :muscles: :clappy: :cheer:

Maybe this is just the spark I needed to start planning my ADRs!

Melanie
04-28-2007, 12:18 AM
Illuminations watching party? Where at??

Epcot. :D

Seriously, we are arranging for a private viewing at France, similar to what we did for the Happiest Gathering on INTERCOT a few years back. It will be an extra charge in addition to your park ticket, amount not determined as of yet. It's a very cool event!

:fworks:

Dsnygirl
04-28-2007, 01:41 AM
:mickey3: :tigger: :stitch: :donald: :goofy: :minnie: Yeah!!! Thanks so much, Ellen -- oh boy, I can't wait!! It's going to be awesome!! :malef: :figment:

dlpmikki
04-28-2007, 03:15 AM
Woo Hoo! Now I can officially get excited! :mjump: :D :party:

mrsgaribaldi
04-28-2007, 06:16 AM
I can hardly wait:woohoo: :woohoo:
We booked our airfare the other night:thumbsup:

Katzateer
04-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks for the birthday present!:thumbsup: Can't wait to get more details about the Illuminations party-I missed that last time and it sounds like a lot of fun.

Looking forward to more details!:thanks: :clappy:

faline
04-28-2007, 05:06 PM
I missed the last one also - I think by just a week or two!

Sounds like fun! Impatiently waiting for more details!

DisneyDudet
04-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I don't know a thing about the last one...

Where in France is the area? I'm thinking and thinking... but I can't figure out where they would have a place in France. I know that little area by the International Gateway...

Melanie
04-29-2007, 04:54 AM
Where in France is the area? I'm thinking and thinking... but I can't figure out where they would have a place in France. I know that little area by the International Gateway...

It's right on the water. You have to go down the stairs into a two-tiered area (if I remember correctly) used for private functions. Last time we had the lower tier.

DisneyDudet
04-29-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh haha I think I know where you're talking about... I'm usually distracted by going to the film or heading to get some strawberry mousse, but eh.

Hopefully its not too pricey because it sounds like a lot of fun!

brad192
04-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Woohoo! Now I can REALLY plan! Sounds like we're gonna have a big turnout, and a fantastic time! :mickey: :party: :thumbsup:

MsMin
05-06-2007, 11:07 PM
Ok I'm feeling a little dumb here but what's a ride through?

GiltterDisneyGirl
05-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Yay! it sounds like a lot of fun can't wait to go! Just how to get the money to go now. lol :party:

Melanie
05-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Ok I'm feeling a little dumb here but what's a ride through?

It's when we all gather at a particular attraction and ride together. At the Happiest Gathering on INTERCOT, we had very successful ride-throughs on It's a Small World, Soarin' and Tower of Terror. On Soarin', INTERCOTees filled the entire top row - it was very cool! :cool:

DisneyDudet
05-12-2007, 01:46 AM
:yay: More Info! :yay: More Info! :yay: More Info! :yay:

disneydeb
06-01-2007, 10:53 PM
It's when we all gather at a particular attraction and ride together. At the Happiest Gathering on INTERCOT, we had very successful ride-throughs on It's a Small World, Soarin' and Tower of Terror. On Soarin', INTERCOTees filled the entire top row - it was very cool! :cool:

I would love to get a picture of as many INTERCOTee's as possible on a ride such as ToT! I CAN'T WAIT!!:mickey:

Piglet822
06-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I would love to get a picture of as many INTERCOTee's as possible on a ride such as ToT! I CAN'T WAIT!!:mickey:

I'll be at the exit holding everyone's bag :blush:

disneydeb
06-02-2007, 08:52 PM
I'll be at the exit holding everyone's bag :blush:

Smells like chicken!!:D;)

grego77
06-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Smells like chicken!!:D;)

...you forgot the after-smell of Dolewhip ;)