PDA

View Full Version : Concourse Steakhouse

luvdiznee
04-27-2007, 07:03 PM
We are planning on going here on our upcoming trip. It will be our first time and maybe our last (is it closing?). But certainly want to make the most of it for us 4 adults and 2 children. So what is good to order? Thanks :mickey:

Pirate Granny
04-27-2007, 08:58 PM
Our family has eaten there more than a few times...we love the food and the atmosphere...You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu...we've sampled all the main courses and found them very tastey and priced right...

Enjoy watching the monorail... :pirate:

SodaPopMGK
04-27-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi,

My family just ate there last week and we had steak, prime rib, chicken and the pasta dish, everything was delicious. We found them very accomodating, my son that ate the pasta basically explained what he wanted and they made it to his liking. I hope you have as great a meal as we did. Enjoy your trip!

rsumrall
04-27-2007, 10:03 PM
I ate there last Sept. and thought it was OK - only OK. I will say this, the shrimp cocktail appetizer was very yummy.

em-n-mia's-mommy
04-28-2007, 12:38 AM
We have eaten here and loved it! I highly recommend the Filet Mignon!

Soul_Power
04-28-2007, 03:17 AM
I'm glad to read positive things about the Concourse Steakhouse! The boyfriend and I will be eating dinner there on our first night. Siiigh. If only it didn't feel so far from now..

JPL
04-28-2007, 04:39 PM
It will be our first time and maybe our last (is it closing?).

It's not closing it's moving to the old arcade area and they are going to expand Chef Mickey's :thumbsup:

faline
04-28-2007, 05:14 PM
It's not closing it's moving to the old arcade area and they are going to expand Chef Mickey's :thumbsup:

It may not be closing but not being able to see the monorails slide by while dining will certainly change the atmosphere!

GrmGrninGost
04-28-2007, 06:46 PM
The only good thing I saw in the Concourse was watching the monorails. We only ate there once, the service was not good and our food was not up to par. Most disappointed.

luvdiznee
04-29-2007, 01:55 PM

Thanks for the correction. At least we will get to see the monorails going by for our last time. And Thank You to All for the food ideas! Can't wait to go!:mickey:

luvdiznee
04-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi,

I hope you have as great a meal as we did. Enjoy your trip!

Thank You! :mickey:

MinnieMommie
04-29-2007, 09:26 PM
We've eaten there several times over the years. Always had good food and good service. I definately recommend Concourse Steakhouse. :mickey:

grammy3
04-29-2007, 10:48 PM
The only good thing I saw in the Concourse was watching the monorails. We only ate there once, the service was not good and our food was not up to par. Most disappointed.

"Ditto":(

We did not enjoy at all!

Grammy3

HndrdPrcnt
04-29-2007, 11:37 PM
I really feel for those of you who have had a bad experience. I would have to say that this was one of our most favorite meals of our entire trip when we were there last Sept!! Our server was amazing and really took time with our table and especially the children. The food was great (I HIGHLY recommend the creme' brulee').

Enjoy!

Granny Jill A
04-30-2007, 02:44 PM
It may not be closing but not being able to see the monorails slide by while dining will certainly change the atmosphere!

Boo hoo hoo! I will miss the quiet and character-free lunches at the Concourse Steakhouse. It was such a relaxing atmosphere after a morning at MK.