PDA

View Full Version : Saturday after Thanksgiving?

dntccc
04-27-2007, 03:53 PM
How busy is the Saturday after Thanksgiving for the MK? While I would imagine it is not as crowded as actual holiday days, such as Christmas, New Years, 4th of July, etc., my guess is that it would still be fairly crowded. If the MK is the most crowded on that day, what other park would be better to go to that day? I have read that with the size of Epcot, that it is usually a good park to go to on very crowded days.

faline
04-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I would expect to have lots and lots of company in the Magic Kingdom on that day.

Epcot is usually a better choice on holiday weekends.

TINKERBELL_82
04-27-2007, 04:11 PM
As a 3 year AP holder, we learned one very important tip about WDW:

No holiday weekends!! If the kiddies are out of school, you can bet on huge crowds.

BigRedDad
04-27-2007, 04:41 PM
I recommend getting on everything you want to ride by 10AM. After that, lines are very long.

Jasper
04-27-2007, 04:51 PM
What, are you nuts!!! Ok, I did that for dramatic impact not to mean anything personal by it. Unless there is a big difference in weather from Thursday to Saturday, I would bet on ALL of Disney World being just about as crowded on that Saturday as on Thanksgiving day.

As others have said, if you are such a brave soul as to want to try one of the parks, Epcot probably is your best bet. However, again, don't expect miracles because all those people who decided on not going to the Magic Kingdom because of the crowds are now Epcot. By the way, the only reason I picked Epcot is because of its size and the way it is laid out, it is the best of the four parks in handling large crowds.

Cinderella's Lady in Waiting
04-27-2007, 05:20 PM
We've been there two times on that Saturday. It is a busy day, particularly in the MK.The next Saturday is taping of the Disney Christmas parade..even busier. Beautiful time of year. Good luck. :number1:

LibertyTreeGal
04-27-2007, 07:45 PM
We are avoiding Saturday like the plague and arriving on that Sunday instead when people start going home. Thanksgiving has monster crowds!!

JMTStone
04-27-2007, 08:17 PM
I'll be there Thanksgiving week this year. Its getting so hard to convince the teachers that EPCOT is an educational experience and have to use as many "no school" days as we can. :scared: