PDA

View Full Version : BBB costumes

PracticallyPerfectMollie
04-27-2007, 01:30 PM
:princess: So what are the costumes like at BBB? We have a collection of princess outfits, some are rather simple and others are quite fancy like with the hoop skirt. Also, how much would it be just to buy the dress? Does the big package come with all the princess stuff--jewlry, shoes gloves--or is it just the dress? I'm just trying to budget for this so i need to decide if we're doing the big one or not. Also if they do the pop diva thing, are there other costumes or just princess ones?

Also, has anyone done BBB with a child with short hair-like a page boy cut? Do they add extensions or something?

merlinmagic4
04-27-2007, 01:36 PM
We had intended on getting the crown package which includes the dress/shoes. I thought they had a "pop diva" outfit but they didn't so I didn't think my DD really wanted another princess dress (we have most of them already and she rarely wears them anymore). So, we just got the hair/make-up /nails and saved 130.00!

The pop diva is the hairstyle only and, yes, they do add hair extensions that are really great!! I loved my daughter's hair. She doesn't have a pageboy but it is just above her shoulders.

We loved the experience!