PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Dates & Tickets [Merged Threads]

TiggerRPh
04-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I spotted these on WDW site and confirmed by calling Disney.

November 12
November 15
November 16
November 25
November 27
November 29
November 30
December 2
December 4
December 6
December 7
December 9
December 11
December 13
December 14
December 16
December 18
December 20
December 21

Hours: 7:00 PM - Midnight

Goofy Pluto
04-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Good! The night we were thinking of going is still there. The original night we were thinking of is not, though. Good thing we switched!

Any news on sale date for tickets yet?

TiggerRPh
04-27-2007, 12:19 PM
The CM seemed to indicate they were on sale now. I have to move some money around first to pay for them, so we didn't buy yet...probably within the next couple of weeks.

krose78
04-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Checked the website you can't seemingly buy tickets on there yet don't know about calling Disney but it will probably be after May 1st.

Figment!
04-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Here's the announcement regarding the updated schedule and other party details:
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7 p.m. to midnight on select nights in November and December at the Magic Kingdom Park. It’s a magical night of special holiday entertainment including an enchanting parade, nighttime fireworks spectacular, Disney Character greetings, tasty treats, snow on Main Street, U.S.A., plus the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions. Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is everything you love about Christmas plus the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom Park.

Dates:
Nov 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
Dec 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21

Hours:
7 PM - 12 Midnight

Prices:
Gate Price (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $51.07
Child (age 3-9) $43.62

Gate Pricing subject to availability, many nights will sell out in advance.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $43.62
Child (age 3-9) $36.16

Advance Purchase available starting May 1, 2007.
Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.
Select nights only. Advance ticket savings of $7 per ticket are available for all nights except: Friday 11/16, Friday 11/30, Thursday 12/6, Friday 12/7, Thursday 12/13, Friday 12/14, Sunday 12/16, Thursday 12/20, Friday 12/21

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $40.42
Child (age 3-9) $32.97

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests
Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount. Select nights only. Discounted dates include: Thursday 11/15, Tuesday 11/27, Tuesday 12/11, and Tuesday 12/18.

Special Note:

Separate admission ticket is required for these events. Event tickets are valid only during specific dates and hours. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not included with any other ticket media.

Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests already inside the Theme Park who have purchased admission for the "hard ticket event" for that day may return to the Main Entrance to have their hard ticket event admission swiped. The Guest will receive a wristband which will serve as proof of admission for the event later that evening. Guests with wristbands may stay in the park at closing; all other Guests will be asked to leave the park. In addition to the Main Entrance, additional areas for Guests to swipe their hard ticket admissions and receive wristbands may be set up inside the park. Guests should refer to their park guide or ask a Cast Member for these locations.

Advance Dining Reservations can be confirmed for the following locations during the Special Ticket Event:

Liberty Tree Tavern Character Dining Restaurant (All you care to eat family-style meal) 5:00pm-9:00pm

Tony's Town Square Restaurant Casual Dining Restaurant (a la carte Dinner options) 6:00pm-8:30pm

Guests wishing to use meals from their Magic Your Way with Dining Package, Magic Your Way Premium Package or Magic Your Way Platinum Package may do so, however admission to the Special Ticket Event is not included as part of the package.On-line Advance Ticket Purchasing is scheduled to be available starting May 15, 2007 at WaltDisneyWorld.com.

angedeaile
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Woo!

I am glad to see not only that my date is still there, but the date I planned on attending will be a cheaper price...made my day!:mickey:

Thanks for the date and price update!

I was just looking on the disney website and couldn't find anything on prices, only dates. It is nice to get more detailed information than Disney's site would reveal. :D

LoriMistress
04-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Ticket sales start on May 1st.

Goofy Pluto
04-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Beginning at 4:00 p.m., Guests already inside the Theme Park who have purchased admission for the "hard ticket event" for that day may return to the Main Entrance to have their hard ticket event admission swiped. The Guest will receive a wristband which will serve as proof of admission for the event later that evening. Guests with wristbands may stay in the park at closing; all other Guests will be asked to leave the park. In addition to the Main Entrance, additional areas for Guests to swipe their hard ticket admissions and receive wristbands may be set up inside the park. Guests should refer to their park guide or ask a Cast Member for these locations.

I just want to make sure I'm clear about this...

So if you have a ticket for MVMCP but you are NOT in the park that day, you cannot get in until 7:00? Or can you enter earlier with the MVMCP ticket?

purplestarlisa
04-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am all set to order my tickets for this tomorrow, but what number do I call? How early can I call?

Thanks!!

Lisa

11-10-2007 - Wilderness Lodge for Honeymoon

Strmchsr
04-30-2007, 03:29 PM
It's all on Intercot's front page - (407) W-DISNEY

You can call as early as 7 am EDT, but don't get too worried. Tickets won't sell out tomorrow.

dolphinmickey9170
05-01-2007, 08:12 AM
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

I just got my tickets for 12/18 MVMCP and I couldn't be happier. We have never been at Christmas time and I am so excited. Can any of you tell me what to expect, what to do, any tips, or secrets of your own? There are five adults and a one year old DGD!! Thank you all so much!!

We leave in 4 days, 7 hours, 52 minutes

Then 227 days, 7 hours, 52 minutes for christmas trip

berri_boo
05-01-2007, 08:16 AM
:mickey:First off...Congrats!:mickey: My DH & I still have to decide what night to go then we can buy the tickets!

I'm wondering about the same things you are!

I can't wait to enjoy WDW during the holiday season!

merlinmagic4
05-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah :) I was thrilled to find out yesterday that the first night is during our November mini trip. We are planning on going 11/12 but I need more time to buy tickets........I am BROKE from my trip a couple of weeks ago! It will be our first time too and I never thought I'd get to see Disney decorated for Christmas :santa3:

Jeri Lynn
05-01-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm trying to get tickets for 11/27...however I have been on hold forever!! Does anyone know if you can order the tickets online?

Strmchsr
05-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Just got off the phone from ordering mine for Nov. 27! :santa: :woohoo:

As for tips, click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp) in Info Central to read all about the MVMCP. That'll give you the basic info. Beyond that, decide which parade you want to see early on (early or late). Some have told me that the later parade was less crowded. I did not find this to be the case. We've usually watched from Frontierland, which wasn't very crowded, and once from Main Street (which was VERY crowded). Even not crowded, you need to have everyone in their spot about 30 min prior to parade start. Same thing for Wishes if you want to see that. As for the rest of the party - make your decision as to what you want to do - ride or see the shows. You can do some of both, but having a plan worked out helps because when you get there you're just kind of overwhelmed with Christmas Disney. :D

krose78
05-01-2007, 08:46 AM
You can order on the WDW website but the hold wasn't too bad we got our tickets this morning for 12/20. I am so excited it makes us one step closer to our December Vacation.

allie_to_you
05-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Can I buy the MVMCP tickets online?

Strmchsr
05-01-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm trying to get tickets for 11/27...however I have been on hold forever!! Does anyone know if you can order the tickets online?

Unfortunately not. If you go to the WDW site link for MVMCP here (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/parks/specialEvents?id=MickeysVeryMerryChristmasPartySpe cialEventPage) and click "buy tickets" it says nothing is available. So, my guess is that eventually they'll be on sale online, but not now.

I only had to wait on hold 25 min, not too bad considering all the tickets that went on sale today. BTW, if you'll be there 11/27 head over to my Intercot Meet thread for that week here. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=102833)

Figment!
05-01-2007, 09:09 AM
I just want to make sure I'm clear about this...

So if you have a ticket for MVMCP but you are NOT in the park that day, you cannot get in until 7:00? Or can you enter earlier with the MVMCP ticket?Although worded a bit oddly, the announcement above reads that Party Admission Media is valid starting at 4:00 pm the day of the party.

So if you only have a party ticket, 4:00 pm would be the earliest you could enter.

Goofy Pluto
05-01-2007, 10:30 AM
Although worded a bit oddly, the announcement above reads that Party Admission Media is valid starting at 4:00 pm the day of the party.

So if you only have a party ticket, 4:00 pm would be the earliest you could enter.

SWEET! Thanks for letting me know!:thumbsup:

sillyolbear
05-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Just ordreed ours for 12/11 with the DVC discount. Wait time has apparerntly gotten much better as I waited less than 2 minutes.

merlinmagic4
05-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Although worded a bit oddly, the announcement above reads that Party Admission Media is valid starting at 4:00 pm the day of the party.

So, if you enter at four you don't need to use a park admission? I thought you had to have both.....

Strmchsr
05-01-2007, 11:46 AM
So, if you enter at four you don't need to use a park admission? I thought you had to have both.....

MVMCP is a hard ticket event so you do not need a regular park ticket to get in. As Jason said, you can get in with just your party hard ticket beginning at 4 pm.

Caroleh
05-01-2007, 07:06 PM
I got my ticket for Dec. 4!!!!!! Is it here yet?

"SULLEY "RULES!!
05-01-2007, 08:44 PM
My husband and I ordered our tickets tonight for November 12th, the first party of the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 +months to go and counting!! It will be a wonderful night, they always are when celebrating at Disney.:joy:

TiggerRPh
05-02-2007, 12:43 AM

Nope....you can use your MVMCP ticket to get into the park at 4 PM. This is how it works for all the MK hard ticketed special events.

Figment!
05-02-2007, 09:16 AM
On-line Advance Ticket Purchasing is scheduled to be available starting May 15, 2007 at WaltDisneyWorld.com.

BriarRose
05-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I love that under the list of "Attractions" open for the party,it lists the Churro Wagon! :santa3: