PDA

View Full Version : Need help Finding a Movie

Mackflava99
04-27-2007, 12:04 PM
My wife is looking for an old Disney movie from the 70's - She can't remember the name, and i want to get it for her birthday-

A family gets strange powers (turn invisible?)
It’s a family with kids (I think a girl and boy).
They eventually find another family with similar powers
And they eventually realize they are aliens-

Can anyone help me find the name so i can try to find it?:mickey:

faline
04-27-2007, 12:44 PM
I believe there were 2 movies. The first is probably the one you want and is Escape to Witch Mountain.

Mackflava99
04-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Thanks so much for your reply- That originally was my first thought, I went and bought her that but it wasn't it-
Its something besides Escape from Witch Mountain - Any more thoughts ?

faline
04-27-2007, 03:28 PM
The only two that I'd be aware of is Escape from Witch Mountain and Return to Witch Mountain.

Now you have me curious as to what it could possibly be?!

imaprincess!
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Geez, I don't know what it is, but I'll try doing some research for you. I'll let you know if I come up with anything. :D

wendy*darling
04-28-2007, 07:40 PM
How about this one...?
"Now You See Him, Now You Don't"
I haven't seen this movie, but looked in my "The Disney Films" book (by Leonard Maltin) and in the 1970's I saw the following description:
Medfield college student Dexter invents an invisibility liquid, and a gang of local crooks are determined to get it. A sequel to "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" and is followed by "The Strongest Man in the World."

Aside from the Escape from and Return to Witch Mountain movies (which do mention aliens), I didn't see anything else that would even come close.

Mackflava99
05-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Yes this is getting to be frustrating-
Any more thoughts?
I trully appreciate the help