PDA

View Full Version : Yeti's Tips and Tricks: Jungle Cruise

LittleDragonErin
04-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Jungle Cruising for High Scores
So when is the last time you took a lazy river boat ride for some high scores on the Jungle Cruise? Well, before you take your next trip, check out these 'Yeti Certified Tricks & Tips' for high scores!

1. Take it easy! Don't use the right arrow key on your keyboard to advance your boat. Using this key depletes your gas and takes you quicker to the next scene – while that's OK when your in a hurry, you may miss some animals and some big points!

2. It's much better to slowly float through the scene and use the left arrow key to stay in the area until no more animals appear. Snapping pictures of more animals = more points!

3. Center each shot and wait until the last possible moment then – SNAP – take your picture. The more centered your photo, the more likely you will get a 'flawless' score.

4. Get a co-pilot! Have a friend or your parent steer the boat and concentrate on getting the gas cans and rolls of film - while you can 'focus' on getting the best pictures. Get it? Focus - on the pictures! Ha! That joke never gets old.

Before you know it you'll be an ace explorer and your player name will be in the Jungle Cruise High Scores!

Alas poor Yeti, you should stay in your mountain. Sadly the Yeti is giving false information out. This was the old style of play, up until November of last year. The parts I've bolded are incorrect. The right arrow key should be up arrow key. Left arrow key should read down arrow key. And you have to take the pictures as soon as possible, even before they fully appear to get the best score. Not wait...waiting was the way it used to be done. However, making sure you shot is as centered as possible is indeed correct. For my full guide (which I am recommending to the Yeti), check it out here:

How LDE gets her Jungle Cruise scores... (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=90104)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2007, 12:44 AM
Thanks dragon :thumbsup:

I noticed that too. I was thinking, "Um, Yeti. If you're supposed to get gas and film, why can't you steer left and right?" :P

Patricia
04-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Oddly I was just reading the Yeti report and and I came here to post it was wrong.

How confused will people be to learn that it's the up key that depletes their gas?

I can't understand how they got this wrong..

varcity
04-27-2007, 03:32 PM
I can't understand how they got this wrong..

ummm, how long have you been playing vmk? :mickey: They do make mistakes once* in a while :mickey:

Welcome VMK's newest section in next week's letter: The truth, as told by LittledragonErin.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome VMK's newest section in next week's letter: The truth, as told by LittledragonErin.

:funny: :rotfl: :haha: I'd like to see that! :P

LittleDragonErin
04-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush...

Lol, the things I'd reveal...muahahaha!!!!