caryrae
04-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Sounds like a interesting DVD.

Walt Disney Treasures: Your Host, Walt Disney (2006), DVD

$29.95

Formats Available

DVD
Rated Not Rated (US) / G (Canada), Special Interest

Celebrate Walt Disney and his magical vision with this look back at several of the most memorable hours from his groundbreaking television shows. As its friendly, approachable host, Disney endeared himself to millions and became much more than an icon for family entertainment. He became Uncle Walt. Join Walt as he celebrates the rededication of Disneyland with a parade of celebrities and guest stars, the fourth anniversary of his weekly show featuring a surprise party arranged by the Mouseketeers, and a tenth anniversary program showcasing some of his talented Imagineers at work. And in a rare interview, Diane Disney Miller shares warm and personal memories of growing up with the man we all admired from afar.

388, Color And Black & White

Collection: Walt Disney Treasures

Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1(Full Screen)

Languages: English

Sound: Digitally Mastered

Bonus Material: Galleries
"My Dad, Walt Disney" Featuring Diane Disney Miller
"I Captured The King Of The Leprechauns"
"Disneyland USA At Radio City Music Hall"
Working With Walt

Stich8818
04-27-2007, 08:16 AM
I posted something about this one a couple of months back. This is a wonderful DVD ans every Disney fan should have. It has some great material on there,and my favorite thing was for the ten year anniversary of Disneyland and what they were planning. Some of the sutff included The haunted mansion,Pirates only it wasn;t called POC it was something else..New Orleans square and others. Plus the interview with Diane Disney Miller is really good also. All in all a great thing to have for your collection. I know I am only 33 and missed him being alive and all but watching that dvd really make me appreciate who DIsney was and what he meant. I made my daughter sit and watch it with me(to her disney is the current Disney channel and really did'nt know who walt was) She loved it! and she has a better understanding of who he was.