PDA

View Full Version : Is today the last day? :(

*tinker_belle*
04-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Is today the last day for rockin Space and Screamin? I'm about crying right now. The music made those 2 awesome!
Space i wouldn't mind it going back to its normal music track. But Screamin should totally keep the Chili Peppers song they have. It gives that ride a California feel, and i should know having grown up in California!
Boo hoo i'm so sad....:(
I wanna start a petition to KEEP the rockin music for Screamin. Whose on board? lol

Disdude
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
I'll sign the other petition. :) I'll be glad to see the RHC Peppers tunes gone.

I much perfer the Dick Dale type surfer music on the coasters at DL. It seems more nostalgic California to me.

Chescat
04-28-2007, 02:35 AM
I was there tonight (friday) and the music and lights are gone. They just turned it all off last night. Was talking to some cast members and they said that it will be back, everything is still in place and they just have to turn something back on. :)

*tinker_belle*
04-28-2007, 10:43 PM
REALLY!?!? yay that makes me so happy. RHCP is coming back?? Its too good to be true.
Or did you mean that the original music is coming back?

NotaGeek
04-29-2007, 12:59 AM
The Rockin' promotion is over.

I was at the park and got to ride both Space and Screamin' with the rock music and thankfully the regular soundtracks were back in place on Friday. I will admit that I didn't hate Space as much this time around, but I was glad to see it back to normal!

Chescat
04-29-2007, 01:10 AM
The music is back to it original music and the lighting is gone. But the cast members said there is a plan that the music (maybe not Chilli Peppers) and flashing lights will be back possibly same time next year. Since all they have to do is change the music and put the lights show back on.

*tinker_belle*
05-03-2007, 09:40 PM
You guys this isn't normal i'm having serious Rockin California Screamin withdrawls....omg someone help me. I'm listening to that song on repeat right now and its all i can think about!!