PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Thought I'd check in...anyone remember me?

rt207
04-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I hope everyone is doing well. I've been so consumed with my adoption process that I haven't been around the board in a while. For those who don't know, we are adopting a baby boy from Guatemala:babyroll: . I just got back from visiting him on 4/14 and I miss him so much! I'm hoping he'll be home at the end of summer/early fall:fingers: . I can't wait to get back to WDW after he's home. I'm going through serious withdrawal!:drama: If you'd like to see a montage I made of him click http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=2744401d407fa21a49ccc4

MMouse6937
04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh, Tami, he's beautiful. That hair is just adorable. I'm so glad to hear that you are close to getting him home. Keep us posted and take care. :hug:

Terra
04-26-2007, 08:57 PM
Great to see you back again!!!

Oh he is just the most handsome boy I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!! All that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great video montage!
I so wish you could have him in your arms well before that!!

You guys are in my prayers for sure!!!!!!

Please keep us posted on your son!!

Grumpy's Daughter
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Tami, he's absolutely beautiful! I hope that you get him soon. I know that a good friend of mine has been waiting for 16 months for the paperwork to go through on hers- I hope yours is faster! He's beautiful!

RedSoxFan
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM
Tami, I loved the video montage. He's a beautiful baby. I hope he comes home soon.

Dsnygirl
04-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Tami, I do remember you! Oh, your new son is so adorable... what an absolute cutie. The waiting must be so hard... I'll be thinking good thoughts, hoping that it's as soon as possible!! Congratulations!! :baby:

vizsla
04-27-2007, 05:05 AM
Welcome Back Tami

Congratulations on the adoption. Hope he makes it home as soon as possible.

ChipnDaleGal
04-27-2007, 05:50 AM
I hope you have him home soon Tami. He is adorable. Good luck!! :baby:

merlinmagic4
04-27-2007, 06:34 AM
Congratulations on your son!! He is absolutely adorable; it must be so hard to wait! I hope the time passes quickly and you have him home soon! Good to see you back:mickey:

DVC2004
04-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Welcome back, Tami! Missed ya! Congrtas on your beautiful little one- how exciting! Love all that gorgeous dark hair- he is a cutie! Best wishes and glad to see you back.:)

mrsgaribaldi
04-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Congratulations!!!! He is so adorable. I love the pic of him in red and he's yawning:mickey: He's so beautiful.

DizNee143
04-27-2007, 09:11 AM
he is sooo adorable..goodluck with everything!! and i hope you get to be with him soon!! :)

BrerSchultzy
04-27-2007, 09:15 AM
What a beautiful child. My prayers and pixie dust are headed your way. Welcome back!

conorsmom2000
04-27-2007, 06:28 PM
Welcome back and congratulations on your handsome little man! He is just adorable! I loved the pictures of him sleeping with his arms up - just how Conor used to sleep! I hope he is home with you very soon! :cloud9:

Melanie
04-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Good luck with the adoption process, Tam and welcome back to the boards! :thumbsup:

Momof2boys
04-28-2007, 12:52 PM
So glad to see you back & that you're a little bit closer to bringing him home ! Here's some :pixie: for time to fly until he's home with you guys !

Jen C.
04-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Your baby is just GORGEOUS! Twenty years ago my parents adopted my brother from Guatemala. He was four months old, and I was twelve, and I thought he was my baby! I cannot tell you how much your son looks EXACTLY like my brother. He too has the Mayan heritage and the same skin coloring. He was just a beautiful child and now a great young man!

The very best wishes to you for a speedy, safe homecoming!

Here we go again...
04-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh Tami!!! HE is perfect! :cloud9: :cloud9:

I am so happy for you! That montage was so nice, I have never heard that song before but if I ever hear is again I will think of him.

Congratulations!!! (and welcome back)

By the way... Don't think I missed the Pooh and Piglet blanket. I see you are getting him ready for the big trip already. I can't wait to see pictures of his first Disney trip! :mickey:

rt207
04-30-2007, 11:24 AM
By the way... Don't think I missed the Pooh and Piglet blanket. I see you are getting him ready for the big trip already. I can't wait to see pictures of his first Disney trip! :mickey:

LOL! The funny thing is, these are pics from my agency and taken in Guatemala. The one with Pooh in it is in his Foster Mother's home! When I saw that pic, I just knew he was meant to me mine:D .

Thanks for you kind words, everyone!:cloud9:

DisneyDog
04-30-2007, 01:59 PM
Congratulations! I have a 4 year old son, and his "girlfriend" is from Guatamala. She is just the prettiest most precious little thing (My son is constantly talking about how he's going to marry her some day).

Your little baby looks absolutely perfect. I love the rosy red cheeks! Please let us know when you bring him home!!

Jill