PDA

View Full Version : Disney Rewards Card Pay for Annual Dues?

bigpapiortiz34
04-26-2007, 08:08 PM
In the book we received, a flyer said that you can redeem your Rewards Money from your Disney Rewards Card to pay for your Annual Dues. It almost sounds a little too good to be true. We called Disney and they said "Yes, you can charge your annual dues to your Disney Rewards card." It seems if they didn't understand.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, feel free to move as necessary.

rsumrall
04-26-2007, 10:37 PM
I recently asked the same question. it is my understanding that you CAN use your reward points to pay for your annual dues. Isn't that awesome!

CarolMN
04-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Just confirming - you can use your Disney Rewards card to pay annual dues.

To do so, you must pay your annual dues using the "lump sum" method. In other words, if you are paying your dues monthly, you cannot use Disney Rewards.

To use your Disney Rewards, you just contact Member Accounting and tell them what you want to do.

Donald A
04-27-2007, 09:45 PM
I recently got the Disnney Rewards Visa and have not activated it. You get one Disney Dollar for every $100 you charge. So charge $1000 and you can get $10 off of your dues only if you pay yearly. At 1% return I didn't think it was worth it as I have credit cards with higher limits and better rates.

Here we go again...
04-28-2007, 01:55 PM
At 1% return I didn't think it was worth it as I have credit cards with higher limits and better rates.
You are right... the APR on the Disney Visa is high. We charge everything on the Disney Visa... gas, groceries, phone bills, etc. But, we make sure to pay off the card every month so we do not have to worry about the APR.
We got the Disney Visa only because we HAVE to spend it on Disney stuff. When we go in July the points are going to pay for our Dining Plan!