PDA

View Full Version : Getting Tickets When Checking In

Kate In Wonderland
04-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi Everyone,
This is probably a question that I already have the answer to, but my brain doesn't seem to want to work today! :dizzy:
Can you buy any MYW base tickets at the hotel upon check-in if you're staying on property? My husband and I are going for a long weekend, and we're only getting 2 day base tickets, but I wasn't sure if we can get them when checking in.
Also, we're going to have a car. What info do we have to give them at the front desk? Do we just say "we have a car" and that's it, or do we have to give a make and model and license plate and all of that? I'd hate to have to run back out to the parking lot to check that info!
I've been to Disney at least a gazillion times, but for some reason I'm having a brain lapse regarding these 2 things. Thanks so much for your help!
~Kate :ccat: :pluto:

rblais1968
04-26-2007, 07:11 PM
You should be able to buy the MYW tickets at the conceirge or check-in desks. As far as the car goes, you will not need any information at check-in, but they will give you a parking tag that you will need to put on the windshield later.

Have a great time.

Kate In Wonderland
04-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Thank you for the info, fellow New Englander!! :D