PDA

View Full Version : Italian Food

septembergirl
04-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Any recommendations?

ginny57
04-26-2007, 01:34 PM
I am not a very fussy eater so some may not agree but I would consider Mama Melrose. If you book the Fantasmic package you get the seating for the show too. I booked in October at 5:00 (latest time for the package) and am looking forward to it.

It has been a few years since I ate there and my Mom, kids & I enjoyed it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Mama Melrose is where we went last time for Italian (and the Fantasmic package) and although it wasn't anything awesome, or out of this world, it was yummy and we enjoyed it.

We would go back again, but I don't want you expecting something spectacular.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
04-26-2007, 03:30 PM
We like Portobello Yacht Club at DtD. Look in InfoCentral in the Dining section for menus.

Mom2princesses
04-27-2007, 10:10 AM
We went to Mama Melrose in 2002 and hated it. The food was poor and the service was worse. I would not go back there again.

That same year we had dinner at Tony's and we had a great meal. We also got to eat outside on a lovely February night to view the electric parade. Very nice.

I am Italian and I am so amazed at how different everyone's expectation of Italian food is in this country. :) Not a bad thing just amazing to me. When I see people mention Olive Garden I cringe. But some people love it.

I don't know when you are going but there is always Alfredos in Epcot but they are planning on closing although a new Italian restuarant will be taking over not sure who though.

Anyhow!
Mangi in su!