PDA

View Full Version : Pop Warner and Pop Century

disneykaitie26
04-26-2007, 12:50 PM
So from what I have read it seems to be that the Pop Warner groups only stay in ASSports, ASMovies and POFQ. I just want to know that I'm going to be safe at Pop Century Dec 5-10. Can anyone verify this for me?

SurferStitch
04-26-2007, 01:15 PM
DH and I stayed at Pop from the 7th - 18th last December, and I don't remember seeing one cheerleader there....not even in the food court. It's possible they were there before we checked in, but started leaving around the time we arrived.

We stayed in the Lady building (Bldg. 1 preferred location). I'm hoping to stay in the same building this December (going 6th - 17th).

I seem to remember people saying that the Pop Warner crowd rarely stays at Pop.....but don't quote me.

RNR&TOT
04-26-2007, 01:53 PM
We stayed at POP Nov 27-Dec 7, and we didn't see any cheerleaders there. We saw them a bit in the parks, and heard them standing in line for AS buses......but we didn't run across any at POP or on the POP busses.:thumbsup:

Here we go again...
04-26-2007, 01:57 PM
We were told the same thing one year. We changed our resort to CBR to make sure we did not have any problems. Guess what? There were hundreds of cheerleaders staying at CBR.

I do want to add that we had NO PROBLEMS at all with the cheerleaders. I guess our groups had great chaperones. Or, maybe they were just good kids... either way, we were happy.

TammiMcMan
04-26-2007, 03:04 PM
I can say that the 2006 Super Bowl accomodations were at the AllStars and POR. I have heard of years where they put overflow into CBR as well.