PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys - Karen

Shmooh
04-26-2007, 12:31 PM
I don't post very often, but I wanted to make a quick comment for anybody trying to decide whether or not to use Magical Journeys (travel agency - an Intercot sponsor).

We have worked with Karen from MJ several times, and she's done a really great job every time.

This most recent time, she got us AP rates right away (On a busy day for her - we hadn't decided to book our vacation until the day the rates came out!). Also, we're going in less than two weeks, and she changed our reservations for us at the last minute after we decided to change our traveling plans. Thank you, Karen!

Although people discover MJ through this site because it's a sponsor - the praise they're given is NOT just because they're a sponsor. They really do a great job, and are highly recommended with good reason. It doesn't even cost you anything.

I'm sure others on this board have had very similar experiences to ours. So, if you're trying to decide, give it a go! You won't be disappointed.

Here we go again...
04-26-2007, 01:59 PM
I agree 100% :thumbsup:
I tried Magical Journeys because of the wonderful things I heard about them on the boards. I was very happy I did and saved lots of money too!
I have worked with Melissa, but hear that everyone at MJ is just as wonderful.

tikiman
04-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Magical Journeys and Karen both can be trusted to make booking your vacation a great experience and that things will be taken care of as well as providing good information.

threeh
04-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I agree too!!! I've worked with Karen twice. Mj is the best!!!:thumbsup:

packofjedis
04-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Karen's helped us book our trips for the past few years. For our upcoming trip, she helped my sister with her ressies too. Karen's the best!!!

sunlyon
04-26-2007, 04:36 PM
I had always booked my own before but decided to try MJ. Karen booked my trip for the free dining the day it came out. She was SOOOO busy but she took the time to make sure everything was just the way we wanted. THANKS KAREN!

Crow
04-26-2007, 05:16 PM
Karens my girl!:thumbsup:
she booked 2 trips for me this yr. day free dining announced she did 1.
Shes also booked previous trips and is always great. I remember reading that AP rates where announced for a time i was going and she had already switched it for me to save me $$.
WDW is my only vacation and she makes sure im set.

disneynarula
04-26-2007, 06:35 PM
We are also using MJ for our upcoming trip. Terrisue is our gal and got us into the POP with free dining.

We could not be happier with the service that MJ provides.

We used dreamsunlimited in the past and were not happy at all with the service. They did not apply discounts unless you called them asking for it. They did not emlimate any "legwork" for us.

MJ is the oppostite. I would never book a WDW trip without them.

mecarroll
04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
MJ IS THE BOMB!:thumbsup: We us Wendy is she is WONDERFUL!

tinksmom02
04-26-2007, 09:24 PM
I contacted MJ the night before free dining came out, and Terrisue got back to me so fast, and we were booked into POFQ by 7:20 the next morning! :thumbsup: Very impressive!

cajunmickey
04-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Like several people I always handled booking myself. I read about MJ tried them, will not go back. Karen has been the best. Even when I can't seem to decide exactly what day to leave. Thanks again Karen!

Lerin26
04-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Yes!!! Another MJ/Karen enthusiast!!:thumbsup:

Bringonthemouse!
04-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Terrisue gets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from this family!!! She is very patient, accomodating, efficient and helpful. I will never book a WDW vacation again without her!

Goofy Pluto
04-27-2007, 01:24 PM
I just sent MJ a request for quote. I think that is the way we are going to go as well. I'm just hoping those Disney discount packages come out for our travel time and that AAA wouldn't have been cheaper in the long run...

ibrowse17
04-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Wendy has and is doing a great job for DW and I. Thanks MJ:thumbsup:

Yimmy
04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm sending out a whopper of a :thumbsup: to Karen for making sure we have a great Disneyworld trip this year!

Karen was able to squeeze us into the free dining plan at the Wilderness Lodge this year, and I truly appreciate all her efforts.

We've booked our last & current trip through Magical Journeys due to the fact that I've always read posts all these years detailing how great MJ is. I really get the feeling that everyone at MJ cares about each and every trip they book.

Thank you!! :D

Ltmoko
04-27-2007, 05:36 PM
This will be my 3rd time using MJ. Melissa has been wonderful. I have emailed her with odd questions..no problem....I've called her directly with questions/requests...no problem. She even has all my phone numbers and if something comes up and needs to get in contact with me, she will go the extra mile and call. Not just send an email and wait. I can not say enough about her! WAY TO GO MELISSA!!! MJ 's has saved me alot of money, saved me time not having to watch for deals and has taken alot of the pressure vacation planning off of my shoulders...Thanks Again Melissa!!!! :thumbsup:

mickeefan
04-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Two words says it all. "WENDY ROCKS"

tinkerbell615
04-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Terrisue helped us. I will definately continue to use her and MJ in the future. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thejens
04-28-2007, 12:18 AM
Another vote for "Wendy Rocks!" and MJ!

stitch=garrett
04-28-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi, everyone! I feel I have to put a word in for Debbie :party: She's always in contact with us as soon as any new discount or package comes out. We're not very hard to accomodate, usually a room only ressie, but she's always on top of getting us our AAA discount (and answering any question - big or small).:mickey:

readytogo2
04-28-2007, 08:35 AM
MJs the best . we'll use the from now on

mrsHerbie53
04-28-2007, 09:04 PM
I was a little unsure at first with not doing it myself, but I can tell you Magical Journeys is trustworthy and very good at what they do!! Karen helped us and we were so pleased! I highly recommend them -- they take the worry away and the Disney vacation begins before we even leave home!

HockeyKat
04-29-2007, 01:14 AM
MJ did great for us! I highly recommend them.

Unfortunately, we have bought DVC and will only be doing room-only AP rate rooms for 1-2 day trips before or after our DVC stays, and MJ only does trips of 3 days or more, so we won't be able to use them anymore. :(