PDA

View Full Version : Which water park for a toddler???

stitch34
04-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I was wondering what water park has more actractions for a 2 and 3 year old to do...We are going to both water parks but only wont the kids to go to one of them and not sure what is the better one for toddlers...

Thanks for the info:mickey:

Leaving in 8 Days!!! YEAH!!!

luvkatiebug
04-26-2007, 02:40 PM
We ended up going with Typhoon Lagoon b/c it seemed like Blizzard Beach had more bigger kid rides / activities. I am sure that both would be great. I may not be the best authority b/c I have never been to Blizzard Beach. The "kiddie" area at TL was nice, and we mostly stayed there the whole time. I was pregnant with my second one, so we didn't do the big slides anyway. Enjoy! :mickey:

merlinmagic4
04-26-2007, 02:53 PM
I have only been to Typhoon Lagoon but I think your two would LOVE the Ketchakiddie Creek area. There are slides, a mini tube ride, spraying structures, and lots of shallow areas to play in and around. My one year old loved it!! Pick up a bucket and shovel at the entrance before you go find a spot since the kid's area is some distance away. You can also get the buckets and shovels with a kid's meal at the lunch counters! They'll have a great time!

CM~Mserrano
04-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Having been to both places, I would say typhoon lagoon is definately better for kids. I don't remember, but I think some of the bigger waterslides have height restrictions and most of Blizzard beach is the big water slides. Also, at Typhoon lagoon has a place where you can swim with sharks and they may be able to do that as well with a snorkel. I don't remember if there was an age or height limit for that, but it is very fun!

sunlyon
04-26-2007, 04:26 PM
I would definitely say Typhoon Lagoon, not only more for the kids but there is more shade available for time out of the sun... I also like the lazy river here better than Blizzard Beach.

ghost999
04-27-2007, 09:46 PM
me, still a kid for a month, and i still know what the kids would like doing and bb would be about 7-10 and tl would be 3-7. i haven't done either little kids areas but definately, bb has alot more bigger kids things. :mickey:

TINKERBELL_82
04-27-2007, 10:48 PM
I personally love BB..but with either one you will have a blast!:mickey: