PDA

View Full Version : All chocked up !

LizLovesDiz
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
When DD and I were at the MNSSHP we were standing by the cute little dance party for the kids.A Mother is standing there with her physically challenged child who was in a wheelchair.One of the amazing cast members came over to them and started dancing and twirling the chair around and really making the child feel included.The Mother was elated!Needless to say I couldn't even catch my breath I was crying so hard.That memory will last in my heart forever !!!:cry: :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
04-26-2007, 01:30 AM
Disney magic at its best. It's people like that CM who make Disney World so great:mickey:

January-2007
04-26-2007, 09:06 AM
I love hearing stories like that, thank you for sharing with us! :mickey:

magicman
04-26-2007, 12:07 PM
That is a great story.

It reiterates that life is about serving. (If you really want joy, be a blessing to someone else.)

Thanks for passing on the experience.

poeticeclipse
04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
great great great story!!

I love hearing those things because it really shows that Disney is more than a "theme park." Disney stands for so much more than a mouse:mickey: I guess it kind of means "family." That was Walt's intention, right?

caryrae
04-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Lets just hope there will always be people like that working in WDW. The CM are what can really make WDW so special and magical.