PDA

View Full Version : hello strangers :)

missastrocat
04-25-2007, 08:52 PM
I haven't been on in a long time.. and i can't get to my CL_missastrocat :( I'm trying right now.. but my temp name til i get it fixed is mrsastrocat

JPL
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Sadly your character is no more :( They started deleting people's account who haven't been on in 6 months :( Find us soon we miss you :mickey:

missastrocat
04-25-2007, 09:32 PM
omg does that stink! So all my collectibles are gone? And to think i was gonna look for some green flip flops.. guess its a good thing that I saved up all my trading cards from vmk and never used them :(

It won't let me use the user name missastrocat either.. wonder if they will let me have it back or will it be deleted forever forever.

missastrocat
04-25-2007, 10:15 PM
someone please find me..i'm in central plaza.. dressed all in purple :( i'm lonely.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Hey missastrocat! Nice to meet you :mickey:

If you want to find us again then post here and we can open up a room for you. It's easier to find us that way :thumbsup:

Chescat
04-26-2007, 01:49 AM
Yay somebody found you! So happy to see you. :joy: :clappy: :woohoo:

No worries we will have the character filled up in no time. :thumbsup:

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-26-2007, 01:58 AM
Yay your back.:thumbsup:
I thought you were gone forever, great to see you again:cool:

mickeynuts
04-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Yay! I was sad to see you disappear! As for your old name, maybe write to contact us and tell them that your character was deleted and you would like to have her name back, I bet they would do that for you.
Sorry I missed you last night, hope to catch up with you soon!
:) Laura

chrisb26
04-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Welcome Back,
Sorry what happened to your character that stinks. Like I said last night VMK should send you an email that if you don't log in soon your character will be deleted. That way people who don't want to go away forever would just log in to keep their character safe.

It was nice to meet you yesterday glad you found all us. :)

missastrocat
04-26-2007, 11:39 AM
yep! I was very happy to be back.

I contacted VMK yesterday, probably need to send them a little bit more detailed letter.

As for the character I am on now, it is mrsastrocat whenever they "approve" it. I have some people on my friends list, so hopefully that will have me moving in the right direction.

I also found my cards last nite. A lot of pirate, western, space looking things. I do have the card for the golden ears..lol. I have two transporters too.. Wish I had more clothing vmk cards.. i'll get them eventually.

I'll be on some tonight in between watching the office and something about earl. :)

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-26-2007, 01:18 PM
I'll be on some tonight in between watching the office

:offtopic: Best show on TV:thumbsup:

missastrocat
04-26-2007, 07:53 PM
I dont' know what to do.. this is the request I have gotten twice..after being more specific.. twice..

Hello,

A Mule is an account that is created and used just once or twice to gain items or credits. While it's OK to have a few different accounts/characters to play with, there are some players who have hundreds of characters, and rarely use them.

If you have not signed into vmk for a certain amount of time. The account in question will be deleted. For you to begin playing again with the same login information. You will be prompted to create a new character when you login.

Regards,

--
VMK_Shorty
VMK Player Support

*sigh*

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2007, 01:24 AM
VMK should really let players leave a "sticky note" for players who are going away for a long time. That way players wouldn't lose their characters. Yeah some people create hundreds of characters (but how do you even keep track?), but I bet lots of players who lost their characters after coming back for a long time are probably pretty mad :P

Chescat
04-27-2007, 01:43 AM
I saw you got approved for mrsastrocat, then disapproved for mrsastrocat. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I did get a picture of the approved mrsastrocat, if even for a bit. :thumbsup:

Approved (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/mrsastrocat-1.jpg)

Disapproved (http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/chescat/VMK/mrsastrocat-2.jpg)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Maybe a staff liked your name so much she wanted it for herself.. then she changed her mind! :D

WDWfanatic742
04-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Welcome back missastrocat :mickey:

chrisb26
04-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Woot your title got approved again! Hopefully it will last now.

Miss.Astro.Cat lets hope you stay this way.