PDA

View Full Version : So I said to my husband...

KSS
04-25-2007, 05:46 PM
"you should send me to WDW for my 40th birthday" (my birthday is this week) and he says "but you don't turn 40 until next year" so I said "yeah but I will be too depressed to enjoy it next year so you should send me this year" and he says "OK"

So I am off to WDW next week... just me and my sister...no kids and no hubby's for 6 nights. How's that for a great hubby??!!

Kids (ages 3.5 to almost 17) are not too happy about it but we are going back for 10 days in November with the whole family. I have never in over 17 years been anywhere without my kids/hubby. I am excited and nervous at the same time.

merlinmagic4
04-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Happy Early Birthday!! I am so excited for you! I am going to turn 39 next month, too.......I think I'll try what you did ;) Actually, I was just talking to a fellow Disney lover and she was talking about how fares are really low for summer during the free dining......hmmmmm.......

Have a GREAT trip :mickey:

pugslave
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
ME TOO!!! I turn 40 on 5/3 - :( And quite frankly I am extremely depressed about it. :fit: 40 just seems so "adult" and I am soooo not ready to go there. I have been feeling very funky about it and my husband booked a trip for me and my very good friend for four days leaving 5/16! I am THRILLED to be going during the Flower Fest. and my friend hasn't been to WDW since 1990 so it will be a blast. That being said, I'm holding at 39..... Happy Birthday to you!

Kairi_7378
04-25-2007, 10:59 PM
:party: Happy Birthday! What a sweet thing for your husband to do for you! I am sure that you will have a great time.

mrsgaribaldi
04-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Have a great time. :thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
04-26-2007, 10:00 PM
:mickey: Wow!! What a great guy! And not just b/c he said go ahead and go, but he's staying back with all the kids, too! Have a wonderful trip - I hope it's all a 40th b'day trip should be! :D (I'm doing the same thing in Oct., but my DH is going, too. )

Nicki'sMom
04-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Where are you girls staying for your freedom trip? I would love to do that someday!