PDA

View Full Version : Seat requests???

BugeyedMuggy
04-25-2007, 05:38 PM
We have ADRs for Chef's de France and Cali Grill. I've read we should request window seats for both of these. What are your suggestions on how and when to make these requests? Any help or shared experiences would be greatly appreciated.

crazeedizneefinatic
04-25-2007, 05:53 PM
I can only speak for Chef Mickeys. I think anywhere in the place is a good seat. We have sat at all ends of the restaurant and always had the same attentive service and interaction of the characters. I don't think it matters too much here.

MonoMan
04-25-2007, 09:16 PM
You can try to make the requests when you book the ADR, and then again when you check-in. Our experiences at the Cali Grill have always been great, we've never requested a specific view, but each time we dined there we were given a different seat (twice at the window) and we were never disappointed because the view is great from every table. There is also an area where you can walk outside to take advantage of the view.

wendy*darling
04-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Disney Dining does not take seat requests when you make your ADRs.
Your best bet is to arrive about 20-30 minutes before your ADR (they tell you to come at least 10 minutes early anyway). Check in and tell them you interested in a table by the window. Offer to wait, if necessary (and it might be). Be polite and friendly.
Be forewarned: If they are very busy they may say it is not possible. You may have to take the first table available for your party or loose your ADR.

Also- Cali Grill- if you are not at a window table, they will allow you to go out into the balcony and watch from there, then return to your meal.

I am not sure why you would want a window table for Chefs de France, unless it is just for people watching. I wouldn't be too concerned about a special table there.