PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Hairstyles???

Tinkerkel
04-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Can anyone direct me to a place to see examples of the hairstyles offered at BBB? My DD9 is most interested in the Pop Princess & Disney Diva.

kakn7294
04-26-2007, 05:26 PM
The only place I can think of is the official Disney website has a page with a short video presentation (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/moreMagic/shoppingDetail?id=BibbidiBobbidiBoutiquePage). It shows a little girl getting made-up as the Fairytale Princess and then shows her and another girl with the Pop Princess style at the end. There are photos on the Internet that show different hairstyles. From what I remember, Fairytale Princess is a bun or puffy ponytail on top of the head with a tiara and Mickey head barrette in back, Disney Diva is the long, curly fake hair with Mickey ribbons in the hair (your own hair is in a braided ponytail and wrapped in a bun) with rhinestone bobbypins with Mickey heads, and the Pop Princess is a spiky, multicolored hairstyle with little Mickey head hair clips.

wendy*darling
04-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Since we cannot allow links to outside websites (except for official Disney sites), I would suggest doing a web search for the specific hair style names (see above) or "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique." You should come up with a few places to see them.