PDA

View Full Version : More Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Questions

conwayjohn71
04-25-2007, 02:57 PM
I have booked a reservation for both of my DD's (4 and 7), it is both of thier birthdays that day as well.....................

We are doing the castle package..........

Price is what it is, my question has to do with the costume itself,

we bought a disney princess chest a couple of years ago, it had 4 princess dresses with shoes gloves and crowns,

is the costume they get with the castle package like those or is it a real gown? Do they get shoes? are they just plastic? what about crowns and other stuff? Are the dresses all 1 size or are they sized to fit each child?

what all do we get will the crown package?
Is there a place to see the options and dresses?

We have 10:30 am reservations to get all dolled up and 8:00 pm dinner with Cinderella, is that to much time will the hair and the costume hold up?

help me before I drive myself mad

Mickey91
04-25-2007, 05:58 PM
:princess: My DD wants to do this as well. We saw several young ladies (and mom's too) all decked out with beautiful doos at all times of the day. I think they plaster them enough with hairspray that they hold up pretty well, but I guess it would depend on the time of year. Humidity can be bad during late spring and on through fall. You might want to take that into consideration.

The costumes we saw looked liked the nice deluxe ones. You can probably call and get more info. Sorry not to be much help. Someone who has done it will probably reply soon.:mickey: