PDA

View Full Version : Bummed

caryrae
04-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Anyone else not have any plans to go to WDW right now? I am bummed cause we don't have any plans. I have been many times but I still miss it when I am not there. I know we will go again sometime but knowing we have no plans just makes me sad, mainly because my wife would like to do something else becides Disney.

Donald A
04-25-2007, 01:02 PM
I do have plans to go again in January, but it is nice to know there is someone else out there who has a wife like mine. My wife is often "bummed" because she thinks I am going to want to go to Disney every year and not go anywhere else. She is only slightly right, it's Disney every two years!

faline
04-25-2007, 01:12 PM
I certainly understand feeling down when you don't have a Disney trip in the works.

goofiecrazy
04-25-2007, 01:33 PM
I know the feeling our next trip is till the summer of 08 and I cant wait till we go...O the pain I feel..

divinedi
04-25-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm feeling the same thing:( , my AP runs out Sept. 23, and I REALLY want to go again before it runs out, but haven't got any plans as yet........I keep on looking though, flights, time of year (don't like the summer, too hot for me, so that leaves out a big chunk of time!) but the wanting to be in the land of the mouse is just overwhelming sometimes:ill: , am I pathetic or what:blush:

My name is Dianne and I am a disneyholic......

Not2Loud
04-25-2007, 01:56 PM
It is painful not to have plans. heck I don't even like when I have already planned the next trip. Half the fun is the planning, deciding where to stay, how to get there, etc....

woe is me...

RedSoxFan
04-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Well, our plan was to go in Dec 2007 with the 3 kids. DS#1 is in college now. But DS#2 will be a senior and does not want to go to WDW. So we have decided to wait until Dec 2008 and just take the two kids who will still be at home and truly are Disney fans. They are very disappointed that they have to wait another year.

DisneyMP3Maker
04-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Right now I'm in the middle of convincing my wife to go this year. She doesn't want to go until Feb 08, but I can't wait that long. We are looking into going sometime in late Sept, or early Oct. But she won't give me a definite yes. All I get is "We'll See..." :( The pain deepens everyday.

Christine
04-25-2007, 02:31 PM
I feel your pain. I DID have a trip in the works, but now do not.

It stinks to not have a countdown, to be able to check on park hours and show times, to not have any ADR's to try to schedule.

:cry: :pout: :sob:

thrillme
04-25-2007, 02:34 PM
No plans this year and it's rather hard. This year we're going to Ohio Cedar Point, Falling Water, Hershey, Smithsonian, Gettysburg and then back to Ohio and Home to Texas.

Talk about a lot of PLANNING.

Disney is just so easy.

DisneyMom12
04-25-2007, 02:35 PM
I totally understand. I am 6 months pregnant, so I have to wait till after the baby is born. I'm hoping to go for my anniversary in march 08. Untill then I have been helping my sister, who leaves in a few weeks, and my mother who goes in oct plan their trips. It's bitter sweet.

caryrae
04-25-2007, 04:14 PM
I will probably have alot of doing whatever we decide to do but there is just something about Disney that makes you want to go back. I do love my wife and respect the fact that she is a little tired of WDW.

We just had our 11th wedding anniversary April 20th and we have been to WDW 10 times now so I guess it may be nice to see apart of the real world and not the Disney World. Nice thing is she likes Disney enough that I know we will be back.

bleukarma
04-25-2007, 04:46 PM
I’m bummed and I plan on going twice in the next two months.

In July my parents are coming down from Ohio, but I’m not part of any of the planning. I’m just going to show up. I think planning is most of the fun of the trip! Basically it’s just going to be a trip where I follow them wherever they want to go.

I planned a trip in May for me and my boyfriend but we broke up about a month ago. He won the trip so we still have the hotel and tickets (its free) so we plan on meeting up…but I have no idea how it’s going to pan out. I don’t know if I’m just going to show up and he hands me the tickets (he promised them to me) or if he is expecting me to tour the World with him still. I don’t know.

So…I’m lucky that I have two trips planned, but they are both not under the best circumstances.