PDA

View Full Version : CS best value

locodemickey
04-25-2007, 09:18 AM
We were at CS in December and got great and fairly expensive meals in the Pepper Market (some totally around $25). I was wondering if there were any other CS places where the DDP is of great value:blush:

wildernesslady
04-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Cosmic Rays has a rib/chicken combo platter that was about $13.00. We had that for a dinner one night. It was very good.

LuckyMum22
04-25-2007, 07:13 PM
In my opinion Wolf Gang Puck Express was a great deal for a counter service option on the dining plan. We did the free dining plan package last year and found that we had more counter services left than anything because we used the 2 TS meals at HoopDeeDoo and Narcoossees. So we ate two pretty substansial dinners at Wolf Gang Puck Express. One time I had the Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken - Juicy and crispy-skinned half chicken, served with garlic butter sauce and your choice of side - I chose Garlic Mashed Potatoes = $9.95 (if not for free dining!) The meal also included Desserts
Fresh Baked Brownies $2.50
Fresh Baked Cookies $1.50
Assorted Cakes $4.25 (I had creme brulee!)
and Beverages
Fountain Drinks, Iced Tea(fresh brewed unsweetened with fruit flavors...I think I had peach), Lemonade $1.95
Bottled Juices $2.50
Bottled Waters / Bottles Soft Drinks $2.25
San Pellegrino $2.95
Coffee, Hot Tea $1.50
They had seating inside but it was a little crowded. They also have seating outside and a very attentive bussing staff. So tables are availble quickly.
We'll be going back again for this counter service deal! We just booked our trip for August-Sept...free dining package!
126 days!

Natazu
04-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Tangierine Cafe, Cosmic Rays, Tusker House, & Starring Rolls.

Crow
04-25-2007, 08:29 PM
well i know im plannin on using cs at Pepper Mkt in May
and im lookin at some new places
Wolfgang, Earl of Sandwhich, Cookes of Dublin
mayb Pecos Bills or Cap Cooks

psychotekkie
04-25-2007, 10:51 PM
If you're in Epcot, check out the Kringla bakery in Germany. I don't know the prices but the sandwiches are delicious baked breads and super stacked with lunch meats and such, and the desserts are soooooo good. Even if it is not the most expensive, it is definitely WORTH a lot!

jacknsally02
04-28-2007, 10:30 AM
cooks of dublin