PDA

View Full Version : Aloha!

terri.m
04-25-2007, 08:11 AM
We're heading out to Hawaii today:cloud9: (well Seattle for the night and flying out early tomorrow) and we'll be back on May 4th. I will have the lap top with me and might sneak on a couple of times but if you see me on the ride-a-thon for hours on end, it's probably my boy:D or if i'm kicking some serious pirate booty, it's definatly him getting me some credits (ask Patti how good I am at capture the flag ;) )

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

varcity
04-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Sigh, haven't been to paradise in about 6 years. Although I prefer the trip to WDW more!

If you have time in seattle stop at the EMP (experience music project). It's right below the space needle and AWESOME.

Which island are you going to be on?

Aloha and have fun! :mickey:

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-25-2007, 11:39 AM
:tikki: Have a great trip Terri!!:tikki:
On a side note ... Patti how good is Terri at capture the flag :confused:

bigpapiortiz34
04-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Wow, I wish I were going to Hawaii! Lucky duck you :)

Have fun on your trip! Don't forget to tell us all about it when you come back (I bet you don't even want to think of when your coming back)! :)

TinkRocks
04-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Aloha!

Have lots of fun - you definitely deserve it!

Patricia
04-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Aloha Tea!

On a side note ... Patti how good is Terri at capture the flag :confused:

She is not bad.. ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Aww lucky Tea! Get me some coconut juice and a tiki hat from there! :P Have a great trip!

RenDuran
04-26-2007, 01:48 PM
When I was in Hawaii, I couldn't drink enough pineapple juice! That's something that never gets served here in the sticks! Have a juice for me! And have a great trip!

Patricia
04-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Kabanapatti bumped into Terri.M last night while questing.

Tea asked me to say "Hi" to all of you. She is having a great time in Hawwaii, it's warm, warm all the time and she is right across the street from a Dole Whip shop!!

Thanks for having a Dole Whip for me Tea.

:tasty:

WED1901
04-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Nothing like sitting on the beach watching the sunset sipping on a Mai Tai.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Kabanapatti bumped into Terri.M last night while questing.

Tea asked me to say "Hi" to all of you. She is having a great time in Hawwaii, it's warm, warm all the time and she is right across the street from a Dole Whip shop!!

Woot Dole Whip! ^_^