PDA

View Full Version : Only 32 days to go!!!!!!

thejens
04-24-2007, 11:06 PM
This is my 300th post and I just had to do a happy dance that I have only 32 days until my next, my Second ever, trip to Disney World!:party: I have my ADRs, my trading pins, my neck coolers, my detailed itinerary, my ponchos, matching t shirts for our family (yes, I am a dork) and I am just wishing there was something else to plan!!!! How else can I last another whole 32 days!?

faline
04-25-2007, 05:34 AM
You're getting so close! Have a great time!

mreinventtt
04-25-2007, 07:29 AM
I wish I had 32 days to go.....
Have a great time.
Missy

113 days until Coronado Springs..
:mickey:

ALyankee
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
We have 31 days left now. I also have matching T-shirts, misting bottles, ponchos, ititerary, ADR's... Now I have started making detailed packing lists for each family member. I have even started a list of things to do each week before we leave. Printing out word find and coloring pages for the kids, mousekeeping envelopes things like that. By next week I will have everyones suitcase out with their packing list stuck to the front and staged in the spare bedroom. With 2 weeks to go I will unpack everything just so I can pack it again and have something to do. If you come up with any better ideas I would love to hear them. My husband is ready to have me committed.

MissStyles
04-25-2007, 08:29 AM
i just realized that i have 32 days left also. wooohoo!!!!!!! :party: see you in walt disney world! :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Darbylew
04-25-2007, 08:36 AM
We also have 32 days..........staying at POFQ.
Can't wait to get back in the land of MICKEY
and the MAGIC.
FRIST TRIP 1972
LAST TRIP MARCH 2007
NEXT TRIP MAY 29, 2007 :D
MANY TRIPS IN BETWEEN
PLANNING OCT.2007 :mickey:

January-2007
04-25-2007, 09:36 AM
We are also arriving in 31 days. I've got a basket out to collect things needed for the trip. I have all the park hours, parades, optimal touring times, etc listed to take with. Soon I'm going to start making envelopes with cash in them for meals and dig out our suitcases from our last trip. We moved right after we got back in January, so things are still all scattered. I think I might pack and unpack just to make sure everything fits, we have to take less this time! I'm just glad we're in a financially comfortable situation for this trip, it is going to be so much fun!!! What are other last minute type things you all do to make sure you're trip will be great? Buy lots of little shampoos, etc? I want to be ready! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
04-25-2007, 11:17 AM
:congrats: on your 300th post!! :woohoo: and YEAH :joy: that you only now have 31 days left until you go!! How exciting!! Those last days are the best... how to keep busy? Did you make Mouskeeping tip cards or CM thank you notes yet? Do you have autograph books? Making them yourself is fun and takes up some time... Create a "cheat sheet" you can slip in your park backpack of where things are, ideas you got off here, etc... I could go on and on, but I'd embarass myself... :blush: Have a GREAT trip!! :D

vizsla
04-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Congratulations on 300 post and have a great time on your trip.