PDA

View Full Version : Autograph Books

disneyfan328
04-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Can anyone tell me how much the autograph books are in the parks? I am debating on getting them before we go, but the ones that I see on ebay in the plastic carry cases are around 8-9$$ plus shipping of 3-5 $$ Is it worth it to buy before hand or wait until we get there? I know my DD7 would love a princess one, and DS5 probably the incredibles or Cars. Are these available in the parks? Any info on these would be most appreciated.:blush:

wendy*darling
04-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Personally, I would wait until you get there. They are available all over- in the parks, in the resorts, DTD- everywhere.

I am sure someone will come along soon with a current price range and a description of current styles.

Deesdisney
04-27-2007, 01:06 PM
I would wait to go. I have been to wdw in dec and dl in feb. The one book that I really love is the auto plus picture book. On one side is a place to put a picture on the other the characters sign. I do not remember how much they were but I thought it was worth it. My daughter loves hers. She looks at it all the time. However I would take a black marker with you. The pens they have do not show up on the paper since it is colored. Have a great time.