PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Getting Disney Music

imaprincess!
04-24-2007, 05:24 PM
At the risk of sharing my ignorance with the world :blush: , I'm asking for your assistance. I know there are Disney internet radio stations so I can listen to music while surfing, but I really do not know what I need to do to get it on my PC. Can someone tell me what I need so I can whistle while I work? :whistle:

elmjimmlm
04-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Go to Live365.com...you have to register...then put in Disney on the search...there are several Disney radio stations.

Melanie
04-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Just follow this link and hit the play button for the best Disney station out there. :thumbsup:

INTERCOT Radio (http://www.live365.com/stations/intercot)

TennesseeTink
04-24-2007, 08:36 PM
That is so GREAT!!!! Thanks for the info, Intercot family!!:thumbsup:

dixielandings
04-25-2007, 12:01 AM
What would I do without my Live365?! Someone posted earlier, asking if you can download any of that great stuff. I'd love to be able to listen to it offline - on airplanes, at night when I'm falling asleep :) - but no one answered. Anybody know?

TennesseeTink
04-25-2007, 08:34 AM
What would I do without my Live365?! Someone posted earlier, asking if you can download any of that great stuff. I'd love to be able to listen to it offline - on airplanes, at night when I'm falling asleep :) - but no one answered. Anybody know?

I'd love to know that too! I've been listening to it since last night and am absolutely loving it. If you close your eyes, you can imagine being there in the happiest place on earth. The Illuminations and Spectromagic music really got to me. Wish I was there now!:cloud9:

TheMartellFamily
04-25-2007, 03:22 PM
That was me and it still has not been answered.

imaprincess!
04-25-2007, 03:30 PM
Thanks so much. It was absolutely painless! :thumbsup:

imaprincess!
04-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks again for the info. I'm finding it to be great for sending subliminal messages to my DH (need WDW trip, need WDW trip ...) I think it's working! :thumbsup: He's already asked a couple of Disney-related questions since he came home from work!

Kate In Wonderland
04-27-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm listening to Disney radio as I type! Right now "The Living Seas Main Theme" is on...sigh...wish I was there...

Subliminal messages...good idea Princess!! :thumbsup:

BrerSchultzy
04-27-2007, 05:10 PM
I guess I'll toss in an answer to the question everyone's asking:

No, there is no way to download music from Live365. I believe all the people who broadcast on Live 365 have either recorded those songs themselves, or some of the more daring have downloaded torrents from other people. Without being one of those people, I sadly could not answer...but I'm willing to bet someone would PM you with an answer if you were persistent enough.

Until then, try the Disney Theme Park Soundtracks that are available at Amazon.com.

Have fun!

PirateLover
04-28-2007, 01:36 AM
Feel free to PM me if you want to download park music.... The radio stations are awesome, but it's nice to be able to take things with you :mickey:

imaprincess!
04-28-2007, 10:27 AM
I just tried logging on to listen to some music and I'm getting a message that says all servers are busy. Does this happen a lot? It's the first time I've experienced this since logging on.

dixielandings
04-29-2007, 11:37 AM
It happens only rarely for me. Sometimes you'll notice the little megaphone symbol is gold - this indicates that only VIP members can listen at that time. That happens more frequently than the other. I got an "all servers busy" message the other day and just switched to a different station. Have you made your own presets yet? You can choose your favorites and then go from station to station more easily, like on your car radio.