PDA

View Full Version : Travel time from POP to Poly??

Soul_Power
04-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Hello everyone!

I'll be at Disney World from May 30-June 6 (cannot wait). The boyfriend and I will be eating breakfast at Ohana on our last day because of all the good things I've been reading about it! Our reservation time is at 10:10am - what time do you think we should leave POP (where we'll be staying) to make it to Poly by 10:10am? We'll be on the regular bus, no rental car here.

Thanks in advance =)

robhink
04-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Figure an hour before hand, best way is to take the bus to the Magic Kingdom (about 25 mins) and then either the monorails or ferry back to the TTC or Polynesian.

SBETigg
04-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Figure an hour before hand, best way is to take the bus to the Magic Kingdom (about 25 mins) and then either the monorails or ferry back to the TTC or Polynesian.

Yes, but instead of the ferry, use the boat launch that goes from the MK straight to the GF then Polynesian, and that will be a much more direct route. You won't have to get from the TTC to the Polynesian. Or the monorail is nice, too. I would count on an hour and you can always poke around at the Polynesian if you're early.

tyandskyesmom
04-24-2007, 01:28 PM
We would go from Pop to Epcot (usually a smaller wait for a bus in the morning than Magic Kingdom) and then hop a monorail from there. You would have to change monorails at the TTC though. I would say to allow 45 minutes to an hour buit I really don't think it would end up taking that long so you'd have enough time to take your time and relax in transit.

Soul_Power
04-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Thank you to everyone who replied! I really appreciate your input and it's making me even more excited for my trip!

Wahoooo 35 days to go! =) :woohoo: