PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Kimono's please

mdricks
04-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Someone tell me about this place! I am going to meet up with a Karaoke nut on my next trip and I read in another post that they have karaoke here. I also love sushi.... this sounds like the ticket! I dont want to go if the food is no good, however.

:number1:

tink88
04-24-2007, 06:17 PM
The food is fabulous! Excellent sushi, very fun atmosphere, great staff - you will be very pleased!

Crow
04-24-2007, 07:12 PM
I agree:number1: my first sushi was here w a very nice waitress trying to help me w the chopsticks...went back last yr.
sake, sushi, nice waitresses:cloud9:

mdricks
04-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Sake,shushi and nice waitresses!
Oh my!

Sounds good to me. Thanks guys.
:thumbsup:

ginger19
04-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Does it have other food there and is it appropriate for young children for an early dinner?? My DH and I love sushi but my sister and kids do not.

4myprincesses
04-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Kimono's is my husband and I's favorite night spot. When the kids go to bed, we leave them and my parents for a trip to Kimono's

You will find other food aside from sushi, but it will all be Japanese (if my memory is right, we go for the outstanding sushi!) Tempura is a good bet as it is pretty much battered and fried veggies and/or shrimp (BIG shrimp and veggies and lighter than something you would get at a county fair) Also the terriaki might be something they could try that would fell a bit familiar, especially if they have had Asian cuisine before. I am not sure either are on the menu, but they are very common on Asian menus. The waitresses are very helpful and are good at suggesting things to fit your tastes. I highly recommend Kimono's, can you tell!

Hmmmm, a bowl of miso, a couple sushi rolls, a cold Tiger and some sake. Sounds so good right now!

ginger19
04-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Sounds perfect to me :thumbsup:

Bruegge
04-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Does it have other food there and is it appropriate for young children for an early dinner?? My DH and I love sushi but my sister and kids do not.

Not been to K's but at our local sushi place our kids love just plain steamed rice, miso soup and pot stickers (they have a different name memory escapes..)

We basicly order sushi and a bunch of other stuff and the kids (8,3) find plenty to munch on

Scott