PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon

imaprincess!
04-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Someone was telling me about the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Ft. Wilderness. They seemed to like it. Your opinions, please? I really don't know anything about it. :notworth:

mickclub1955
04-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Whispering Canyon is a loud and fun place to eat. It is however at the Wilderness Lodge resort and not at Ft. Wilderness. Don't forget to ask for plenty of Ketchup.

Goofeygal
04-23-2007, 11:17 PM
It is alot of fun to eat at and great food. Like above post said ask for Ketchup.

May524
04-23-2007, 11:21 PM
I liked it, however, my DH wasn't that impressed. He found it VERY loud! Which it is...hehe :)
I liked it, it's a great place to eat especially if you are staying at Ft.Wilderness or the lodge.

disneydrmr
04-24-2007, 08:51 AM
My sister and I enjoyed our meal here back in December. WE both had the All you can eat BBQ skillet - talk about food!!!!! We walked away stuffed! The ribs were tender, the chicken excellent, loved the sausage... so much food! Atmosphere is loud and quite fun. So if you want a quiet dinner this is NOT the place to eat.. but if you like loud and fun and laughter - then by all means choose this place to eat at! Ask for ketchup!

c&d
04-24-2007, 11:06 AM
We ate breakfast there last week and it was very tasty. We had the skillet buffet. We ate around 10:30ish so it wasn't that crowded or noisy. We had walked by earlier in the week in the morning and it was very loud.

dolphinmickey9170
04-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Great food.......loved the place.....going back, having the All you can eat skillet again. I was delicious.....Remember, ask for ketchup? But, like previous posters have stated, it is loud. Have a great time.

King Triton
04-24-2007, 12:23 PM
If you're looking for a quiet dinner, you probably should look elsewhere. If you're willing to have a little fun and decent food, WCC is a good choice. As mentioned earlier, WCC is at the Wilderness Lodge, not Ft. Wilderness (however, if you're staying at FW, Ft. Wilderness and the lodge are connected by trails or a boat). There's also a restaurant at FW that serves similar food, buffet style, called Trail's End.

WCC is a lot of fun though. As other posters have mentioned, they have this annoying habit of not leaving the ketchup on the table. :thumbsup:

imaprincess!
04-24-2007, 05:28 PM
I will be sure to put this place on our itinerary for the next trip, which I'm starting to plan. :joy: