PDA

View Full Version : BBB time?

tinksmom02
04-23-2007, 10:34 PM
I know this has been discussed before, but it's been a while, so maybe things have changed.

I booked DD for a package at BBB...will probably upgrade to the mega-expensive one. The appointment is at 1pm, and we have ADRs' at 1900 (in the GFCafe) at 5pm, on a Thursday in September. We will have a car, so no need about catching a bus.

PLEASE tell me that this is enough time for this package! DH will have my head if it takes 4 hours to get DD princess-ed up! As it is, he's already going to have my head when he hears the price! The woman at WDW-DINE says that they're supposed to tell people it takes 30-40 minutes for the big package (Castle?) I would think, with pics and everything, it would take a little longer?

And I know I've heard it before, but "starting at $175" is a lot of money for dress-up...I know DD will love it, but some reassurance from my Intercot family would help me out! :blush: TIA!

Figment!
04-24-2007, 07:05 AM
From Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp)
Allow 30-45 minutes for the Coach and Crown Packages or 60 – 75 minutes for the Castle Package. For best results, arrive with clean hair.
:princess:

BigRedDad
04-24-2007, 08:24 AM
"For best results, arrive with clean hair."

I am sorry and this is not to offend anyone. Once I read that part, Imus went through my head. I hope he doesn't read these boards.

FtWildernessFan
04-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Our little girls believe in princesses for such a short time that we think it is worth it. Did it last Dec (the top package) and it brought tears to our eyes as she was being "transformed". Will do it again this Dec - she'll be 7. Planning to do the top package again. When she is 8 - she may be out of princesses or at least dressing up. We had 12:30 appt and 5pm dinner, travelling by bus to GF and arrived early by bus. Just block your mind to the price at the time as you hand over your charge card!