PDA

View Full Version : Trails End Refurbishment

tink'72
04-23-2007, 10:12 PM
My family ate at the Trail's End in Fort Wilderness the other night and noticed half the buffet table was roped off. My husband asked why and the waitress said they are under going a refurbishment. They are adding more selections and a dessert bar. She also said once the refurb is completed the price is going to increase.

Just watned to give everyone a head's up. :mickey:

SgtTigger
04-23-2007, 10:43 PM
I dont know if that is a good thing or not.... I really do like this place and it is a good value at the price it is now. I have not heard anything about this though......

:cop: :tigger:

May524
04-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Hmm interesting! I love Trails End, haven't been lately on past trips, but it's a great buffet. However, I just love Ft.Wilderness since I did my college program there :mickey:

January-2007
04-24-2007, 08:23 AM
Oh I don't like this. This is one of our favorite places. I don't know how to expand on that... It's pretty simple. If it's nicer, it will be more popular, and less easy to walk in, then there's the whole price thing. What a drag.

Vanlandingham
04-24-2007, 09:33 AM
This does not come as pleasant news to me, but I suppose that I shouldn't judge until I see for myself in a few weeks.

ibrowse17
04-24-2007, 10:18 AM
I agree that I will with hold my judgement of this until I have seen the refurb. Just hope that they do not ruin a good thing by attempting to make it better.